3v3

Iwannadance

dude 2.1k retail = 2.6k here

but i got 2657 at retail in this season in 3's already . but i dont even played too much there because don't like WoD.

keep dreaming.

Link an armory, link it or ur fake. Fucking liar can't even link his own armory, link it even if it's closed.

@Ivandorn tell us who did you farm to get 2.7 ? You got like 150 + points over 1 night so WHO DID YOU FARM ? Explain it please and stop dodging my question !

!!!!!!

@Ivandorn tell us who did you farm to get 2.7 ? You got like 150 + points over 1 night so WHO DID YOU FARM ? Explain it please and stop dodging my question !

Edited by Noneedholy

!!!!!!

Answer my question please.

dude you should edit your last msg after my answer.

do it like always.

oh and say smth bad about me again.

then just lose in game and continue to qq that you never lose.

check your stats there not only 1 lose. but who cares? you keep dreaming that you can win always.

4. time asking this question now !

answer please if you didnt wintrade :)

6th time asking this question now!

@Ivandorn tell us who did you farm to get 2700? You got 250+ points over 1 night so - WHO DID YOU FARM ? Explain it and please stop dodging my question !

Edited by Bapss

@iwannadance look at what you have created . a thread with over 12600 views on it and more than 200 screenshots on it .

But sincerely this is the first time we are asking you to post screenshots of your games . More specifically your last games .

I mean you were posting screenshots of you beating low mmr teams and now your are 2.7 . I'm pretty sure you would have screenshots or a video of your last-really serious games .

OR NAH ?

Besides this thread and all the other ones that we created for you , you made it to the top of the most hated players in this server . Its fine though because you can hang out with Raou, you are not alone . You can be best buds.

Fun fact : I have seen Diabolique going to twitch retail streamers and typing in the chat how he got r1 in pandawow . This happened 2 days ago . I wish I had screenshots but yea I don't need them since you know you did it . Only a mentally retarded person would do that . You fukin rat .

• Like 3

I stop making screenshots 1 month ago.

Just start recording game.

Wanna make movie. I hope get 12600 viewers :)

Yeap i have stream in twich.

Stop trashtalking. More people hate u. Night rat