3v3

Iwannadance

it's funny i dont post my twich channel at pandawow...

but you found me there

i feel that i am so famous even more then noneed

no you suck.

I guess he won't answer the question because ( as we all know ) he wintraded .. bro that ur even lieing right now while you prove us that you wintraded ( DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTION AFTER THE 7. TIME)

You are dumb as fuck sorry ... fucking uneducated monkey

• Like 1

@iwannadance look at what you have created . a thread with over 12600 views on it and more than 200 screenshots on it .

But sincerely this is the first time we are asking you to post screenshots of your games . More specifically your last games .

I mean you were posting screenshots of you beating low mmr teams and now your are 2.7 . I'm pretty sure you would have screenshots or a video of your last-really serious games .

OR NAH ?

Besides this thread and all the other ones that we created for you , you made it to the top of the most hated players in this server . Its fine though because you can hang out with Raou, you are not alone . You can be best buds.

Fun fact : I have seen Diabolique going to twitch retail streamers and typing in the chat how he got r1 in pandawow . This happened 2 days ago . I wish I had screenshots but yea I don't need them since you know you did it . Only a mentally retarded person would do that . You fukin rat .

Lmfao funny cause it's true :mocking:

16 Warrior Blaston Fun 313 76 2529

17 Mage Взрывпакет Fun 221 50 2512

yesterday this guys farming noneed. they are not even full gear. :appl:

but pionisus and noneeed keep flaming how guys in top-20 without full gear!!!! NEED TRINKETS !!!:crab:

yesterday this guys farming noneed. they are not even full gear.

you even realise that i was out yesterday and came back at 2 am and queued 2s ye ? Dude ur such a huge liar rofl. I remember that i farmed this guys like 5 times with pewds. They are not even betther than you, sorry

you even realise that i was out yesterday and came back at 2 am and queued 2s ye ? Dude ur such a huge liar rofl. I remember that i farmed this guys like 5 times with pewds. They are not even betther than you, sorry

they told that they farming you 4-0 with 522 gear .

so who is lier :)?

i can belive them because they up 250 rating yesterday.

so start to blame for wintrade them too. :facepalm:

you are actually the stupidest person i know on this forum. Yeah i need to lie that i was outside, oh my god dude get a fucking brain.

Ah ye i already figured out that ur an backward monkey.

If you didn't know, Noneed were drunk today in the early morning, midnight.

I even have 30m audio record of it, and he streamed it too. He has a valid excuse to "lose"

Your point is invalid.

i didnt even que 3s yesterday xD.. DUDE WHY DID YOU RECORD... that was embarrassing, i even forgot to turn my stream off when i went to bed lmao

If you want me to, I'll post Haha.

And yea, I wrote in your stream "did he forget to turn his stream off?" Meanwhile you had 5 views.