3v3

Iwannadance

Orite! I guess he's tryna change the subject from his wintrading lel :D

Nps though - Yeah i lost 2 or 3 games the other day on my 1800 rating alt, when I was helping a guy who had never played druid before.

Funny that you think it was Noneedholy though lol :D Noneed's not that bad, cmon now! :P

Also funny how much you must think i'm superior to you, when you have to post about me losing even a couple times because helping a friend, and the other team are tryharding with skype.

But anyway, I was thinking...

Instead of this pointless trashtalk, how about you show us all how pro YOU are, and queue up 3s sometime? We already know that if I queue seriously it's ez farm vs most teams, ESPECIALLY you lol. I would GLADLY take all that hard earned, wintraded rating away from you. :D We'll have your rating corrected in no time! (if you don't dodge like a faggot how you usually do). :mocking:

What do you say Diobloque the Wintrader? Will you ever queue or do you only wintrade?

Edited by Bapss
  • Like 1

Nps though - Yeah i lost 2 or 3 games the other day on my 1800 rating alt, when I was helping a guy who had never played druid before.

Funny that you think it was Noneedholy though lol :D Noneed's not that bad, cmon now! :P

Also funny how much you must think i'm superior to you, when you have to post about me losing even a couple times because helping a friend, and the other team are tryharding with skype.

Instead of this pointless trashtalk, how about you show us all how pro YOU are, and queue up 3s sometime? We already know that if I queue seriously it's ez farm vs most teams, ESPECIALLY you lol. I would GLADLY take all that hard earned, wintraded rating away from you. :D We'll have your rating corrected in no time! (if you don't dodge like a faggot how you usually do). :mocking:

What do you say Diobloque the Wintrader? Will you ever queue or do you only wintrade?

This...!

Changing the subject AGAIN!? Holy shit! What about

Ivandorn/Diabloque Proving Again That He Is a Compulsive Liar + Wintrader.

Blaston + Взрывпакет yesterday this guys farming noneed and pionysus.

If they farmed me, wtf are these screenshots - and how come they dodge me instantly and say they can't win with druid?

they are not even full gear.

Blaston - Full gear? Yes

Взрывпакет - Full gear? Yes

Both Are Full Gear = Diabloque the WinTrader LYING AGAIN :/

They told me that they farmed you 4-0 with 522 gear.

so who is lier!?

Lol... I don't know? Judging from the above, i'd probably guess that the liar is "Diabloque the WinTrader" who can't even answer -

A Simple. Fucking. Question:

By popular request!

This is the 9th Time we've asked this question and you STILL can not answer..

@Ivandorn Please tell us which team you farmed to get 2700?

You got 250+ rating overnight. So I ask you again - who did you farm?

And please stop dodging my question - It should be easy to answer if you didn't win-trade!

His Refusal to Answer This Question Says It All

:mocking:

At the end of the season he should get the title - Diabloque "The Wintrading Failure"!

Edited by Bapss
  • Like 1

stop care so much, ofc he will get banned, but at the end of the season, im sure. banning him right now will result in nothing, cuz he will just create another char and wintrade on it. just collect some evidence and post it at the end of the season

stop care so much, ofc he will get banned, but at the end of the season, im sure. banning him right now will result in nothing, cuz he will just create another char and wintrade on it. just collect some evidence and post it at the end of the season

Well and again you have no idea what ur talking about .. /facepalm

If they wont ban him until season end, it will be like last season. Noone is in top 6 and so noone will get a reward because of the wintrader. End of story.

if you need know with who Diabolique up his rating

http://imgur.com/a/lSefE

Stop fucking talking bullshit in here, or i'll snipe you even harder lmfao

yeah try to snape with your wls more

You know that i play WMS on my main with pewds and dionysus. I just played with friends WLS. But yeah que today up i want some cr ;) Also i know that ur sending screenshots to ur friend diabolique so dont even try it.

we already 10-0 you in mirror ? Wow it wouldnt wonder me if blaston would wintrade soon also rofl

no problem que on main team today, and dont try to snipe from twink again :D

your shit and u got farmed 10-0 and yes ill que today.

Dont get on my nerfes dumbsh*t

and dont try to snipe from twink again

ill que what i want on my alts so stfu.

EDIT: Stop defending your gay friend. licking each others butthole wont help you. He will get banned rip.

Edited by Noneedholy