3v3

Iwannadance

k' date=' won't argue with someone whom his life is WoW,[/quote']

Tell me once again you didnt talk about RL pleb.

yet you spent 5-10 minutes writing how bad I am? After I just said it myself? Either you have to go back to school to finnish your English classes' date=' or you just gotta pay attention...[/quote']

How do you wanna know that ? You always talk about things that i do like u'd know shit lol ? I can tell you that i needed only 4-5 minutes and yes it's fine, i've to go in 1 1/2 hours so i'm free for now.

my english is good enough and i guess easy to understand for everyone else here... don't even try to blame me because of my English skills lol

Ok' date=' won't argue[/quote']

so? You will finally shut your mouth now or not ?

keep responding and proof how sad you are cmon :D

i've alot of fun atm

Edited by Noneedholy

"k, won't argue with someone whom his life is WoW," I never mentioned my RL...

I never said your english was bad, but you obviously didn't know wtf I just said or you just didn't bother to read it and kept talking out of your ass.

Never said I'd stop talking or discussing, said I'd stop argue, I'm not arguing about anything with you now, I'm clearing up what I meant.

Ok' date=' won't argue with someone whom his life is WoW[/quote']

that mean's simply you won't argue with someone (in this case it's me in ur opinion) whos life is wow. Don't try it. Btw i was talking about you are talking about MY rl. Was it so hard to understand ? Lol cmon

you have to go back to school to finnish your English classes

also not that hard to understand.

And yes to go back to point 1 you said you won't discuss with me anymore because my life is wow (that's btw nice to hear such things i didnt know about myself :D)

I'm not arguing about anything with you now' date='[/quote']

hehe yes you are not arguing.

ok retard.

you're still just another shitty random

please dude.

Stop arguing now and leave :D.

But yeah, get your xbox and play another game ... probs better

Edited by Noneedholy

Wow, you truly are retarded, you possibly can spell 'n sht, but you don't know wtf you're saying for shit. So I'm gonna take this 1 more time.

1) Just because I said that a game is SOMEONE ELSES life, that doesn't mean that I'm talking about MY real life. You're welcome.

2) You didn't state the entire sentence I said...I said "Either you have to go back to school to finnish your English classes, or you just gotta pay attention" You're welcome.

3) Insulting someone isn't arguing...You're welcome.

Arguing is when you're discussing with someone who doesn't think alike with you. And merely talking (like I'm doing now) is just...simply talking out of your mind without any specific reason to. (And by that I mean not arguing, discussing something specific so we/them would get along)

- - - Updated - - -

After explaining these 3 things to you, I hope that you can see that you're probably not understanding properly or you're just not paying attention.

1) Just because I said that a game is SOMEONE ELSES life' date=' that doesn't mean that I'm talking about MY real life. You're welcome.[/quote']

Idk why you blame me to not understand anything and at the while you don't even get my point after 5 posts lol ... i dont fucking care if you talk about your RL i just said how you dare to judge MY real life

2) You didn't state the entire sentence I said...I said "Either you have to go back to school to finnish your English classes' date=' or you just gotta pay attention" You're welcome.[/quote']

Does it matter if you say either and or ? No it doesn't at the end you pull into consideration that my english is shit and ive to go back to school to finish my english classes.

3) Insulting someone isn't arguing...You're welcome.

arguing

536e3d04f59f90521ef1cf9a7115ecdd.png

can't explain it better but you won't understand it anyways :/

its not said that arguing has always something to do with insulting but theres a small degree

1) Sure, where did I state that it was you I meant? Because I never said a name, I said "whom".

2) I never implied that your English was shit, I implied that either it is or you didn't pay attention. Since I didn't imply that your English was shit, you can't say I said it was. I don't get it how you don't understand, I said it was either of those 2, it might as well just be that you didn't pay attention, and your English isn't shit. Please.

3) The reason to why insult is a relative word is because aggressive arguments often lead into insults.

1) Sure, where did I state that it was you I meant? Because I never said a name, I said "whom".

2) I never implied that your English was shit, I implied that either it is or you didn't pay attention. Since I didn't imply that your English was shit, you can't say I said it was. I don't get it how you don't understand, I said it was either of those 2, it might as well just be that you didn't pay attention, and your English isn't shit. Please.

3) The reason to why insult is a relative word is because aggressive arguments often lead into insults.

i dont understand why you always ignore my answers xD

1. We had a conversation and it's easy to understand that you meant me lol ? You wasnt talking to someone else ;)

2. I already answered this question. You pull it into consideration which is enough in my opinion to take it as "blame my english"

3. Exactly, as i said theres a small degree so id call it an insult

but ive to prepare myself to do things that nolifers gonna do hehe :D

Please continue this thread till we get page 100 ... thanks

Edited by Noneedholy

i dont understand why you always ignore my answers xD

1. We had a conversation and it's easy to understand that you meant me lol ? You wasnt talking to someone else ;)

2. I already answered this question. You pull it into consideration which is enough in my opinion to take it as "blame my english"

3. Exactly, as i said theres a small degree so id call it an insult

Fuck everything else, I just care about 1 thing, I wasn't trashtalking your english. I said it was EITHER. Which means if you'd just reply with something like "yeah I didn't pay attention or like "I might have skipped a few parts" I would have know that you actually skipped a few parts or simply misstakenly didn't pay attention, and known for sure that it wasn't your English.