3v3

Iwannadance

When will you all realize that you all are irrelevant by shittalking each other on a forum of a private server.

I don't know what each one of you want to accomplishment with this shittalk but i dont care, just here to remind that everyone of you who think they are good by getting 3000 on a private server were handicaped people would get r1, you should go play something more competitive against real players. Oh wait, i forgot "WoD sucks" aka i dont have a 2400 achievment on retail to find teammates. Smh

Edited by Chivy
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah because 2s tryhards on Pandawow are so mich worse than players who dont play 2s at all.

Logic. You should know that 2s is relevant on private servers, if you want or not

2s shouldn't be relevant because a braindead monkey with downsyndrom can get rating in 2s, for an example Salie, Doblenubik etc.

Yeah because 2s tryhards on Pandawow are so mich worse than players who dont play 2s at all.

Logic. You should know that 2s is relevant on private servers, if you want or not

I disagree completely. Thats me though.

2s is a private server thing and thats really bad. Should ve all about 3s

I disagree completely. Thats me though.

2s is a private server thing and thats really bad. Should ve all about 3s

The problem with 3s is on such a small server, it's a lot harder to find teammates I think. In 2s, you can easily find anyone. I mean, on retail, you can find a third member within 5 minutes using group finder. But, on tiny servers, people are both too lazy and not good enough for 3s.

I'd prefer a server that's completely dedicated to 3s. Plus, because of the OP comps on Panda, nobody wants to queue because it's just retards spamming fotmcleave all day. I, for one, would love to play God/RMD, but since this server is so hell-bent on making these retarded comps(WLS/WMS) overpowered compared to every other comp, I can't do that. Sure, it's possible, every comp can beat every comp. But tbh it's not worth spending a couple months trying to master these difficult to play comps if you'll just get hard-countered by backpedaling morons. WMS wasn't even close to viable in MoP. Look at Push Push, their druid, Coding, is originally a shaman, but he swapped to druid because it was much better. And I hadn't even heard of WLS until I came to Panda. It only just became viable in WoD and it's still not as good as it is on panda. I applaud those who try to play skilled comps(even if they're dogshit).

And don't even get me started on how often new fotm comps show up. For example, BM KFC, or maybe we'll see a bm jungle/beast cleave sometime this month actually getting somewhere. I'm not saying those comps are extremely easy, but with a BM, it's definitely not a difficult comp. *cough* Hatchet *cough*

Anyway, just my thoughts on the matter.

PS: I have beaten Xeca's WLS as God comp but that was only once when our Mage actually listened and did correct setups on the correct players. All-in-all, this server would be more 3s related if a larger variety of comps were playable.

Edited by jordan83222
  • Like 1

• Game Masters
The problem with 3s is on such a small server, it's a lot harder to find teammates I think. In 2s, you can easily find anyone. I mean, on retail, you can find a third member within 5 minutes using group finder. But, on tiny servers, people are both too lazy and not good enough for 3s.

I'd prefer a server that's completely dedicated to 3s. Plus, because of the OP comps on Panda, nobody wants to queue because it's just retards spamming fotmcleave all day. I, for one, would love to play God/RMD, but since this server is so hell-bent on making these retarded comps(WLS/WMS) overpowered compared to every other comp, I can't do that. Sure, it's possible, every comp can beat every comp. But tbh it's not worth spending a couple months trying to master these difficult to play comps if you'll just get hard-countered by backpedaling morons. WMS wasn't even close to viable in MoP. Look at Push Push, their druid, Coding, is originally a shaman, but he swapped to druid because it was much better. And I hadn't even heard of WLS until I came to Panda. It only just became viable in WoD and it's still not as good as it is on panda. I applaud those who try to play skilled comps(even if they're dogshit).

And don't even get me started on how often new fotm comps show up. For example, BM KFC, or maybe we'll see a bm jungle/beast cleave sometime this month actually getting somewhere. I'm not saying those comps are extremely easy, but with a BM, it's definitely not a difficult comp. *cough* Hatchet *cough*

Anyway, just my thoughts on the matter.

PS: I have beaten Xeca's WLS as God comp but that was only once when our Mage actually listened and did correct setups on the correct players. All-in-all, this server would be more 3s related if a larger variety of comps were playable.

Tiny server with 2k+ ppl online in each realm lol...It's not about server population it's just that people aren't that good to queue for 3s because 3v3 requires skill to survive more than 1 min.It's not like 2s,get healer and YOLO

the problem is too global - same with the server = they wont fix it = server will never ever be as good as retail

no matter which spell they will fix, anyways you will have same latency\lag\map bugs etc

http://i71.fastpic.ru/big/2016/0620/2c/b2feee22c399240893218122899af52c.png

http://i71.fastpic.ru/big/2016/0620/bd/8a480613f64b3f90af080bf676c35bbd.png

http://i71.fastpic.ru/big/2016/0620/97/d4d81130426a8119b54683c1a6e21797.png

http://i71.fastpic.ru/big/2016/0620/4c/785980b3a35a87598a4c6bc02833d34c.png