3v3

Iwannadance

Guys, lets ask the real questions here. Why such person as this diabolique still exist in this community? Even GM's linking videos of this dude using scripts etc. Why hasnt he been removed already from here? All this does is show how tolerant pandawow is to scripters.

Guys, lets ask the real questions here. Why such person as this diabolique still exist in this community? Even GM's linking videos of this dude using scripts etc. Why hasnt he been removed already from here? All this does is show how tolerant pandawow is to scripters.

Actually, noneed is toxic and search for scripts too, not just bcuz of this we need to remove him, where is going to have argues here? )

Its because ive quited lol 4Head

u twist my words, repitch says he faces 10000 WLS teams and ur saying that every WLS team is gone cuz u quited

- - - Updated - - -

Ah yeah, idk whats happening atm, haha. Glad theres no wls. What are ppl queueing now rho?

ehm rank 1 team is Demo MLD at 2k (thilan dj and neverdruid i think) and rank 2 is MLS (awbee coldsiemens and some merciless glad lock)

u twist my words, repitch says he faces 10000 WLS teams and ur saying that every WLS team is gone cuz u quited

- - - Updated - - -

ehm rank 1 team is Demo MLD at 2k (thilan dj and neverdruid i think) and rank 2 is MLS (awbee coldsiemens and some merciless glad lock)

pretty much 4-5 teams queing. no one wants que during a off season

no i mean the pre season aka whats happening right now' date=' i havent faced WLS once since the rating reset[/quote']

that's because their selfish asses dont tryhard yet, the day season starts this guys will play any disgusting shit they can to get rating

that's because their selfish asses dont tryhard yet, the day season starts this guys will play any disgusting shit they can to get rating

When the season starts, it will be a swarm of Warrior, lock, shaman teams, regardless of which comp it is. Every comp here has 1 of these classes in it.

But isn't that just a response because hes a friend? everyone will say it about different people on the list lol.

Yeah, its obviously not a respond because i played against everyone already. And no, 90% of the player are trash and lost already even against me on mage multiple times in 3s (which is emberrasing btw)

Also unddosable is a mate from me on my alt and i agree that hes by far not the best mage. The only good ones in that list are thilan and deepoxy