Akuyama + djfreezer best team @whole Pandawow !

Noneedholy

I have to praise Akiyama.

How this guy is playing mage priest is just AMAZING ! Take care he gonna destroy your ass. I just want to mention that he shittalked them after he won.

Rof into orb into blizzad i couldn't belive my eyes Oo... THAT SKILLCAP ! ok and now kneels down to the king.

http://i.imgur.com/kclDDxE.jpg

guys stop hating on akuyama,seriously...what comp should he play as hpriest? Elemental? that shit is even worse than a mage...Akuyama has been 3.2k on x100 and Fun with like 2 characters..it's not his fault that ring is bugged,like when u guys play 3's with a mage that's normal right? k stop hating on akuyama

guys stop hating on akuyama,seriously...what comp should he play as hpriest? Elemental? that shit is even worse than a mage...Akuyama has been 3.2k on x100 and Fun with like 2 characters..it's not his fault that ring is bugged,like when u guys play 3's with a mage that's normal right? k stop hating on akuyama

hahahha an akuyama fanboy. But for you :

Hpriest + WW

Hpriest + Hunter

Hpriest + warrior

This combs were played on retail also on highrating.

hpriest+hpriest

Isn't it obvious?

Disclaimer:Matches can take up to 30mins.

• Like 1

hpriest+hpriest

Isn't it obvious?

Disclaimer:Matches can take up to 30mins.

when my priest was on 2450 cr back in s15 i queued 1 time accidentally with neverdeathjk on his priest (cavyx) 2s as double priest.

Man we just shrekd a 2.350 mmr hunter priest Team Lmfao

That's the thing with akuyama tho, I haven't seen him q with nothing other than a mage and not get rekt. He has sooo many fucking options to take as a hpriest but relies on mages. I'm not saying he's a bad player which he's not but he relies to much on mages when he could be playing shit like ww/hpriest. (shits op as fuck if played well, even called godcomp of 2s in mop)

• Like 1

You'll be the one who tell everyone what comp he should play? He probably plays only mage because he cant find any decent ww .He can play every single comp but hpriest/mage is the best.I bet you guys wont play hpriest/ret which suck ass.Also nobody tells you guys if you play with WMS WLS LSD LSD2, instead of these comps lets play a random comp..back to Akuyama he just farmed your ass everytime you qued up maybe you won once or twice because they made mistakes but dont make any sense they farmed you 100x. This community is just rotten cuz they cant accept the game only crying on every sinlge spell,player,comp. Theres a life out of Pandawow,but you guys will never know that.

Sad story but true.

• Like 3

You'll be the one who tell everyone what comp he should play? He probably plays only mage because he cant find any decent ww .He can play every single comp but hpriest/mage is the best.I bet you guys wont play hpriest/ret which suck ass.Also nobody tells you guys if you play with WMS WLS LSD LSD2, instead of these comps lets play a random comp..back to Akuyama he just farmed your ass everytime you qued up maybe you won once or twice because they made mistakes but dont make any sense they farmed you 100x. This community is just rotten cuz they cant accept the game only crying on every sinlge spell,player,comp. Theres a life out of Pandawow,but you guys will never know that.

Sad story but true.

You have literally resumed the whole pandawow population in one paragraph. You have my respect.