Rate and MMR gains

And Anyways that's how supposed to work. And no it won't fuck up the bracket since u won't get that much more points against 2.8 + teams. It's just easier to get 2.2k + which is way better instead of tryharding 70 games against half brained people til you get 2.2k + mmr

Also you are not supposed to get +1 from 2k teams when ur 3k. Here you get +1 wich is also a huge bug and let people like kaillyx farm low retards to get points. Explains why some ppl can get 3k + by farming low teams.

Edited by Noneedholy

I thought the max rate you could get regardless was 96 points? 10-X should inevitably bring you to 960 rating (here) so if you were to go 20-0, I suppose you're supposed to get 1920 rating?

But besides that, I've noticed you need to go vs teams which are more than 1k of your rating just to get 30-50+ rating.

Pretty sure you could get 30+ just for beating a team that was roughly your mmr or even 100 above your mmr

I thought the max rate you could get regardless was 96 points? 10-X should inevitably bring you to 960 rating (here) so if you were to go 20-0, I suppose you're supposed to get 1920 rating?

But besides that, I've noticed you need to go vs teams which are more than 1k of your rating just to get 30-50+ rating.

Pretty sure you could get 30+ just for beating a team that was roughly your mmr or even 100 above your mmr

on 2.4 cr for example u couldnt get +96 anymore but u surely could get +40 if you beat a high team for example.

use brain man , he cant have lower mmr with 2600 rated mage too lol

(1 Жрец Akuyama Fun 207 34 2630) / (3 Маг Basicbxtch Fun 193 26 2615)

my team (9 Друид Realznk Fun 158 38 2516) / (10 Рыцарь Смерти Takaa Fun 177 46 2487)

Okay i will be that nice and explain it to you. Since i see you NEVER played retail (clearly reading that out from your message) But hey who cares you could just ask if you need help :)

Dear takaa even if akuyama has 2.630 cr he can be lower mmr than you because he maybe fought only low mmr teams while you fought only high mmr teams. Or he lost some games in a row. Means even tho hes 2.650 mmr ( still ) you can be 2.6 / 2.7 mmr after a winstreak or w/e. That would explain why he get only -5

Instead of blaming people you should explain yourself abit better so that people who understand something about the matter can help you :)

no problem :)

Edited by Firestarter
  • 1 month later...