PandaWoW doesn't start again after first launch

NorteXxX

Hello,

I have a big problem. I am new to all this and downloaded your PandaWoW 5.4.8. and the config.wtf for Germany.

I included everything and launched the game. Everything was fine. After I closed the game I wanted to launch it again after a while.

Now there is an Error everytime I try to start the "PandaWoW-64.exe". I posted you a Screenshot of the Error.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96519[/ATTACH]

He is not able to stream the "Data/deDE/wow-update-deDE-17645.MPQ" - I should check my internet connection. But my connection works great.

Can somebody please help me here? I don't know how to handle this and google found no solution :/

Thanks.

Go to your WTF folder -> Config and change "SET locale" and "SET installLocale" to "enGB". The problem is in the WoW data files even if you selected german in the game menu you will still have these problems. If you want to play your game in german you will have to download all of the "deDE" (german) files separately I had to do it for my game.

For now only "enGB" and "ruRU" files work if you download them from panda-wow not even "enUS" works you have to download it separately.

Greetings palyer! There's a chance that your WoW doesn't contain the German language Folder which is deDE like you said. You have a guide here how to do it. ** When you download it from Torrent it only contains RU language , I have informed admins about this but they said that the main link is in the English **

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=115946

Just download the Language which you want "deDe" and you are good to go!

Tell me did it work ^^

Unfortunally I have to report that nothing has worked. It's everytime the same error. We had to download the official client and edit the config.wtf. then it seemed to work.

But not for everyone of us :( So perhaps you could fix your download so that it works for your settings (even EN does not work)

Unfortunally I have to report that nothing has worked. It's everytime the same error. We had to download the official client and edit the config.wtf. then it seemed to work.

But not for everyone of us :( So perhaps you could fix your download so that it works for your settings (even EN does not work)

The link which i gave you with enUS and enGB etc, works perfectly fine since those links are from Official wow. So you are doing something wrong because i downloaded the language from the link which i gave you... But it seems that you have fixed your problem.