Profesion Errors

Mainewelt

Pj Names: Nakuoma, Azorous

Server Fun

Good afternoon, I have a problem with my profession, I bought two characters through panel and secondary professions appear to me skillfully 0/0. It is not the first time that happens to me this, and gm before helped me to solve it perfectly, but lately the GMs who are serving me merely say to describe them in detail or to send the post, and the truth and me I despaired, seek multiple browsers because the forum does not work all the same.

I used AbandonSkillxxx command with 5 secondary professions (including riding) but is useless before it happened just now I can not move, but it can be solved, because a gm as I said if I helped solve it, just do not remember command gave me for this, I would appreciate a lot to help me please.

If possible also leave a tip, create a pinned topic in the forum, at least in English, so that we can resolve this with simple commands because it is a problem that is constantly repeated and as I said, use a macro to display profession solves nothing and a GM a month or so ago I helped resolve in less than 5 minutes. Teach us to fix it please and leave it in sight because it is a recurrent problem thanks.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]97033[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]97034[/ATTACH]

It's all they know to say, and does not solve anything , I found as I said a GM who helped me to solve well , because they give us so long to solve something they have the solution? as I said above , abandonskill forget the skills I already did , please .

I've already done what I have said again and another person , look, right now erase everything, all deleted, and by learning the profession again when I get like 300 bothers me

[ATTACH=CONFIG]97112[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]97113[/ATTACH]

i have two pjs like that