About dk's on pandawow vs the rest of the classes

Señorpujo

Since necrotic strike got nerfed as fuck, dk become useles class with 0 preasure towards any tipe of heal class, or dps spec with heals.

(necrotic mechanic in pandawow was balancing the low dmg dealed by dks and the bugged heals from almost all classes)

"This ability is meant to bring back some of the old flavor from when death knights could dispel heal-over-time (HoT) effects. It also gives the class a bit more PvP utility without simply replicating a [Mortal Strike]-style effect, and is extremely effective against healers." ,

"Healers playing against death knights should be particularly aware of Necrotic Strike, whether on themselves or their allies. One of the main dangers of the ability is that healers will leave healing until the last minute; with Necrotic Strike debuffs in place this can spell disaster. The best answer to this is probably to be vigilant when facing DKs"

- http://wow.gamepedia.com/Necrotic_Strike (In pandawow is 0 anoying, when u aplly 1 necro on a heal, before 1 second pass he cleaned the effect)

The first problem is that a spell that it should be a powerful spell vs heals, its useless as fuck in pandawow.

The second problem is that dk should be a powerful hero class, and its more like a useles class in all his specs in pandawow now.

Almost no one plays dk now (i just see people getting gear) because is useles as fuck compared to the other classes, dk should be one of the best heal counters, and its a shit on preasure now (both absorb and damage) vs heals, even dps specs can clean necrotics so ez and hold his low damage.

If u check top 100 on 2c2, there are just 3 dks..

Fix the bugged heals that almost all classes have or increase dk damage or something, but let dk how its now is like delete 1 class from wow, i repeat that dk should be a hero class, that means that he should counter/win any classes just playing good, now its more like a useles class that can't do any tipe preasure on heals or dps specs with big heals.

I want to say that this is the first server i saw nerfing 1 class till make it shit in all his specs. In other words, making a pvp hero class become a shitty class.

Idc if u wil fix it because its obviously that most of the people on this server (even some gms) want dk to be useles (how its now).

PD: this topic will probably get full of Ratix comments, i won't write/read more here.

Edited by Señorpujo

oh ur the bug abuser, right? the taco jaja guy? the guy that abused rain of fire? ;DDDDDDDDDDDDD

i cant take you seriously, like honestly.

you have no pvp experience and have 0 knowledge about wow. you think necrotic strike is supposed to do 100-130k? NO! you think u should just randomly kill healers by spamming necrotic strike? NO!

During live you had to build your necrotics during a CC to build massive pressure, hence why dk/monk was so strong with strangulate into leg sweap combo (10 cc pretty much).

I'm just so tired of people like you qqing about classes that are getting fixed. I just don't understand you players. You ask for fixes, you ask for this server to be more blizzlike. when they do that you guys qq and want it reverted lol...

i swear man... pandawow players...

• Like 1

......................................__................................................

.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................

.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................

..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................

...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.......................... .......

.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................

..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..

...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................

................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................

.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................

..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................

................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................

................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................

................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............

..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,

...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........

................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........

...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......

......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

I gonna stream retail tonight btw. Capping disc frostmage with baz