LF Balance Druid

Garodar

i know how to use clone and NS properly but im still bad ...

FeelsBadMan

I guess that's why you're trying so hard to ban everyone higher rated than you? That report you did on me was sad but funny btw ^^ Even more legit way to get a title than abusing with Tinybaz :D lol

Don't feel bad though. If you're going to feel bad, feel bad about how you nolifer on pandawow and it's forums 24 hours of every day lol.

But here, you told the truth for once - feel good kid. :)

I guess that's why you're trying so hard to ban everyone higher rated than you? That report you did on me was sad but funny btw ^^ Even more legit way to get a title than abusing with Tinybaz :D lol

Don't feel bad though. If you're going to feel bad, feel bad about how you nolifer on pandawow and it's forums 24 hours of every day lol.

But here, you told the truth for once - feel good kid. :)

Feels like you're following him in every thread for a sucky sucky than calling him a nolifer.. Kid please, go back to pandawow and keep trying hard at 2200.

Also you should Ban yourself irl instead of making a new account every second Dionysus, you got already banned 2-3 times for reasons and keep going on sucking dicks on threads trying to get the attention your parents never gave you. It feels bad, but hanging out on the internet 24/7 doesn't solve it.. Also hows the drive lessons going? Oh wait you already got a car, mon$$y bitch$s and fat car dont you? Kappa

Edited by Chivy

Lol dat comment though. I felt like I was reading Chiv's autobiography :D

Kid please, go back to pandawow and keep trying hard at 2200.

you got already banned 2-3 times for reasons and keep going on sucking dicks on threads and keep going on sucking dicks on threads trying to get the attention your parents never gave you. It feels bad, but hanging out on the internet 24/7 doesn't solve it..

Yup sounds like Chiv lmao.

1. Queued 3s for the first time the other night in like a month.. Still rank 4 :/

#TryingSoHard #EzWork #Internet24/7

But Chiv tryharding at 2200? - Sounds Correct.

2. Constantly talking about how much you hate things, beit players (Noneed/Me) or just Pandawow, and the next minute you sucking our dicks? - Sounds Correct.

Hmmm lol.. Are you sure you weren't accidentally writing about yourself Chivy?

And "drive lessons"? Since you ask, I should have my HGV license soon. It's nice to see you and Noneed are still obsessed with me though, even after I've been gone for a month lmao :D

Edited by Bapss
  • Like 1

This fix is awesome news, but i'm a little worried Mw will be slightly OP lol. Inc all reroll.

PandaWoW should release new expansion/patch called - Cataclysmic Return of the Lich Mist-weaver King Chiv of Pandaria

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile Fire Mages doing pyros for an extra 80k randomly.

And he cries about DK's (which EVERYONE is queueing btw because they are so OP!!). Jk 1 on ladder :D

Truth is Noneedholy just don't know how to play vs them. If he can't see his flaws, then its his own fault. He make very small & important mistakes - but i'm not going to give tips to someone who trashtalks as much as him. Sorry Noneed :/

Stop blaming bugs that don't exist

Just leaving this here

Edited by Chivy

I don't know why ejaculating on your keyboard, just because I gave you a compliment (that was meant as a joke btw).

My attitude has always been the same to you Chiv. I don't care. Never have had problem with you, until you made one because I wouldn't heal you as ww+boomy in 3s.

Before that you were "sucking dick" to me (as you would put it lol).

Nothing i've said has changed. Stop being a bitch.

That is all.

• 2 weeks later...