Registration to the cross servers have failed please try again

Karxkixx

I can't go to battlegrounds.It says "Registration to the cross servers failed try again later". First time I noticed it was yesterday 11 p.m server time and I haven't been able to use bg since then.

Fun nor x100 isn't down because my friends can still play bg and I can go to bg on my other account.Only this account and all characters on it are "banned" from bgs or how I should describe this :(. I tried to fix my character threw the site,killing myself ingame,going threw portals, everything but with no luck.

I can't go to battlegrounds.It says "Registration to the cross servers failed try again later". First time I noticed it was yesterday 11 p.m server time and I haven't been able to use bg since then.

Fun nor x100 isn't down because my friends can still play bg and I can go to bg on my other account.Only this account and all characters on it are "banned" from bgs or how I should describe this :(. I tried to fix my character threw the site,killing myself ingame,going threw portals, everything but with no luck.

Greetings Karxkixx! This error happened to me too few times , i just re-logged and it was fixed. First i though that maybe there was a problem with Fun realm or The server which hosts the "Cross realm" Because PandaWoW has cross Bg's and Arenas with WowCircle too. Try waiting 1-2 days without Bg's.