this is just a suggestion

Repitchx

Then were would the skill be in that? idk about U but when I play vs healer DPS and I'm with warr and resto dudu I have no problem sometimes you win sometimes you don't.

actually true

Since 80% of healer dps matches end up in dampening, why does it matter dampening starts faster?

I guess you like to fuck around for 10 mins for nothing, cause you can't kill shit without dampening.

ye ofc if you dont know how to play your DPS class properly.

Start instant dampening rly ? Lol Every rsham war will destroy any mage teams also every MW war will destroy EVERY melee team

^

You can only beat this combs atm (which are countercombs btw) If you manage it to force deff cd's before dampening / early dampening so that they will have nothing in big dampening. Just say

no it wasnt.

Also a reason why double combat rogue was viable. Dampening is working as intended here..

Depends what you mean. Dampening could only ever go past 60%, when they changed it with 3/4 months left of Season 15, in 2vs2, to start 5 mins in instead of 10 mins.

Other than those 4 months dampening has never gone past 60% in MoP.

Also the reason double rogue is viable, is because shadowsight is bugged. You shouldn't be able to stealth while you have it.

Depends what you mean. Dampening could only ever go past 60%, when they changed it with 3/4 months left of Season 15, in 2vs2, to start 5 mins in instead of 10 mins.

Other than those 4 months dampening has never gone past 60% in MoP.

Also the reason double rogue is viable, is because shadowsight is bugged. You shouldn't be able to stealth while you have it.

talking about double combat rogue in s15 on 2.5k + and yes it ws possible. We are not in WOD and in MOP i had alot of dampening games.

Played on retail with Zitrø some Rogue priest to like 2.2 / 2.3 and we had almost only games to 50-80% damp.

Also when i played with Baz as rdruid fire against hydra + pshero we went to 90% dampening. And that was at the end of the season

Edited by Noneedholy