LEAVE DK NECRO AS IT IS

Deathskin

Please leave the dk necro as it is, if you can't fix it normally just leave it as it is now. Anyone could reroll a dk and have no idea how to control their runes and still do 500k absorbs. Right now even with full pvp gear and 5 death runes you only reach 200k which I think is balanced compared to before. I'm just tired of zero brained dks that think they're good because they can absorb their targets entire hp. Good dks would understand what I'm trying to state. I play a dk and I'm having absolutely no problem playing one atm. As a matter of fact it's even better than before, I used to only think about getting those necro stacks and faceroll but now I actually have to think you know xD. Yes, dk is still faceroll if you're good at it but that's the same thing with warrior amiright? (Tho warr is still faceroll even if u suck rofl, good warrs are just ultra faceroll) So if juster or any dev reads this, please reconsider your choice of ''buffing'' the necro absorb. I'm tired of people thinking I'm a bad dk because I can (could) absorb their entire hp rofl.

Please leave your thoughts below of what you think about this. Can be negative or positive.

Cheers. :edit 150k necro absorb on burst 4 death runes used, I think this is legit and should stay like this. Before I used to do 490k+

:edit2 200k if stunned while bursting technically 204k but ye so basicaly 50k per necro strike seems legit to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWRCom-dtkE&feature=youtu.be

Ignore the arabs XDDDD they're my friends talking in the background, just watch the necro absorb

Edited by Deathskin
  • Like 1

Please leave the dk necro as it is, if you can't fix it normally just leave it as it is now. Anyone could reroll a dk and have no idea how to control their runes and still do 500k absorbs. Right now even with full pvp gear and 5 death runes you only reach 200k which I think is balanced compared to before. I'm just tired of zero brained dks that think they're good because they can absorb their targets entire hp. Good dks would understand what I'm trying to state. I play a dk and I'm having absolutely no problem playing one atm. As a matter of fact it's even better than before, I used to only think about getting those necro stacks and faceroll but now I actually have to think you know xD. Yes, dk is still faceroll if you're good at it but that's the same thing with warrior amiright? (Tho warr is still faceroll even if u suck rofl, good warrs are just ultra faceroll) So if juster or any dev reads this, please reconsider your choice of ''buffing'' the necro absorb. I'm tired of people thinking I'm a bad dk because I can (could) absorb their entire hp rofl.

Please leave your thoughts below of what you think about this. Can be negative or positive.

Cheers. :edit 150k necro absorb on burst 4 death runes used, I think this is legit and should stay like this. Before I used to do 490k+

:edit2 200k if stunned while bursting technically 204k but ye so basicaly 50k per necro strike seems legit to me

your maths are so wrong and you are obviously lying (and crying lol). You won't get a 150% increase (500/200=2.5) but just up to 60% (based on resilience)

if you now do 200k then after the fix it will be 320k (for humans)

your maths are so wrong and you are obviously lying (and crying lol). You won't get a 150% increase (500/200=2.5) but just up to 60% (based on resilience)

if you now do 200k then after the fix it will be 320k (for humans)

If you could explain to me how I'm crying then please go ahead and as I said I just don't want the old necro back. If they really really fix it and completely balance it then I'm cool. Just saying that I don't want the old necro where I could absorb up to 500k, was completely unbalanced.