GMs?

Jonte

I'd just like to know, why isn't there any in-game GMs? And yes, Game Masters, not chat mods, Game Masters that can actually do things and not just mute people, that can ban people instantly when they see a hacker in-game and not having to wait with a forum "Report" thread that could take several hours before they get punished, respond to tickets and help people with...whatever they need help with. In my opinion Game Masters would improve the server and maybe even (just thinking out loud, wildly) get more players to play here. I'd love to see people like Buka, Nemifest, Shadrissa, weegee, Зилиус etc being a Game Master. Thanks

(If there actually are in-game Game Masters then I'm sorry for this post but i've never seen any, therefore doubt there actually are any)

These: http://i.imgur.com/bJ60Itr.png Is the Game Master's Pandawow has currently.

Some of them are in invisible mode, or just in the main places of factions, I.e; Outside SW / Outside Orgri sitting in one of the corners, spectating people.

Currently I'm mostly focusing in forum of Pandawow, I've applied for Chat Moderator on 100x. To make faster actions of Chat violations.

I think that's all you need for hear?