Fedyamortal / Федямортал / Гкдхакерх

Iwannadance

A bad warrior if i may say so, he uses gcd scripts and other exploits. I wish i could say there were good warriors in 3s

Ps whats the point of this thread.

Rofl , farm you more 10 times, don't cry

Hes a great warrior, but pandawow warrior is too op, so, its a advantage to he : ) its not his fault

i bet its him lol ...

Fedymortal is just trash. Ofc we farmed his WMS as fire wms and right after 5 min when he was afk for 5 minutes he did insane more dmg ( lol he did close to mine now kek ) Before he just struggled around cuz hes simply trash. People who spectatet whispered me also after that he is hitting like a fcking rogue with daggers now. No ofc no gcd hack. But ye gcd hack is going around and i saw this kind of a hack already by a friend who bought a MW who already had macros who activated a gcd hack (sounds like a joke but its true, report etc. already sended to furmetal and juster. Guess what, the MW had a russian name :) ).

Just to say a typical russian abuser kid. Nothing else. You won't find a decent war in 3s here. All they can do is charge reck wave. Actually the only war i fought against who acted like he has a brain was aquavit

Point of this thread ?

I guess he wants to pillory the abuser trashtalk kids

I'm fine with the idea since alot of ppl have the chance to shit on them in public now.

@all russians who try to speak english here:

Learn proper english before you call people stupid or whatever. When i read comments from people like normxx or veynnzy i just have to laugh. Calling other people stupid but can't even speak the universal language ? And don't tell me that this is a russian forum because this is the english section for people who are educated enough to speak another language as their mother language. This community .. rofl never seen a worse

Edited by Noneedholy

i bet its him lol ...

Fedymortal is just trash. Ofc we farmed his WMS as fire wms and right after 5 min when he was afk for 5 minutes he did insane more dmg ( lol he did close to mine now kek ) Before he just struggled around cuz hes simply trash. People who spectatet whispered me also after that he is hitting like a fcking rogue with daggers now. No ofc no gcd hack. But ye gcd hack is going around and i saw this kind of a hack already by a friend who bought a MW who already had macros who activated a gcd hack (sounds like a joke but its true, report etc. already sended to furmetal and juster. Guess what, the MW had a russian name :) ).

Just to say a typical russian abuser kid. Nothing else. You won't find a decent war in 3s here. All they can do is charge reck wave. Actually the only war i fought against who acted like he has a brain was aquavit

Point of this thread ?

I'm fine with the idea since alot of ppl have the chance to shit on them in public now.

Чучело, ты чего несешь, ты был зафармлен 3 раза подряд потом начался додж, и то выиграли нас 2 раза только из-за баганого пира в 180 к

Edited by normxx

i bet its him lol ...

Point of this thread ?

Learn proper english before you call people stupid or whatever. When i read comments from people like normxx or veynnzy i just have to laugh. Calling other people stupid but can't even speak the universal language ? And don't tell me that this is a russian forum because this is the english section for people who are educated enough to speak another language as their mother language. This community .. rofl never seen a worse

Last games in mirrors u suck 4-0 in a row

gg farm

and more abuse abilities

on priest Chakra: Sanctuary

on druid Soul of the Forest

and pyro dmg

go stream on pandawow xDxDxD

and u SUPER RAT MASTER

everybody knows it

Edited by Шейхалекс
  • Like 3

Last games in mirrors u suck 4-0 in a row

gg farm

and more abuse abilities

on priest Chakra: Sanctuary

on druid Soul of the Forest

and pyro dmg

go stream on pandawow xDxDxD

and u SUPER RAT MASTER

everybody knows it

there are 2 options, Your parents raped you or they hit you even harder in the past. But well Ofc you are a russian what should i expect. Fact is that 90% of the russians here are huge kids i mean look what you wrote, completly nonsense. Not even proper english just NOTHING.

xDxDxD

not sure if ur trolling or srs.

and u SUPER RAT MASTER

go back to the elementary school faggot.

i bet its him lol ...

Fedymortal is just trash. Ofc we farmed his WMS as fire wms and right after 5 min when he was afk for 5 minutes he did insane more dmg ( lol he did close to mine now kek ) Before he just struggled around cuz hes simply trash. People who spectatet whispered me also after that he is hitting like a fcking rogue with daggers now. No ofc no gcd hack. But ye gcd hack is going around and i saw this kind of a hack already by a friend who bought a MW who already had macros who activated a gcd hack (sounds like a joke but its true, report etc. already sended to furmetal and juster. Guess what, the MW had a russian name ).

Point of this thread ?

and yeah you are the best right? no abuse no nothing kappa

well ye ofc i blamed like 90% of this server with my comment now but tbh i dont give a fuck.

Yep im not abusing and also 90% of this server is just bad and bragging about beeing on 2.5 or w/e. Trash people will always be trash. But the difference to retail is that at least there people try to become betther instead of complaining about abusing and bugs. Belive me or just stay shit. If you lost to me and think im abusing ur just bad sorry.

Edited by Noneedholy

Rofl , farm you more 10 times, don't cry

You're such a fkn abuser m8, idk how its possible that a shit Grievous Warrior can outdamage a good Full Pride Affli Warlock in 3s, and we even peeled / cc'd you. You're fuckin trash m8 you're Russian that says enough you're clearly abusing bugs.

Why does this thread even exist tbh, don't see the point really, all it is is toxic people flaming each other and russians trying to communicate but failing, and then u have the russians calling their friends out onto the forums to protect them. Why don't the russian scripters / cheaters or just cheaters in general get banned, the toxic players and then just have a nice server?

No wonder they trash talk each other when the majority of them has a huge ego because of their exploited rating on a private server.

Why does this thread even exist tbh, don't see the point really, all it is is toxic people flaming each other and russians trying to communicate but failing, and then u have the russians calling their friends out onto the forums to protect them. Why don't the russian scripters / cheaters or just cheaters in general get banned, the toxic players and then just have a nice server?

Why does this thread even exist tbh, don't see the point really, all it is is toxic russians flaming each other

fixed it for 'ya