Fedyamortal / Федямортал / Гкдхакерх

Iwannadance

What dodging?

Your team lose and we go on twinks

-20 for u on start MMR and said gb

I told you man, your Warrior's Thundercleave got farmed by a DEMO LSD. A DEMO FUCKING LSD, ARE YOU RETARDED HAHAHAHAH ur so fucking bad please quit the game. If you face anything that's not bugged or broken you'll get destroyed, i was even washed up last night (havent played in a couple days at all).

I told you man, your Warrior's Thundercleave got farmed by a DEMO LSD. A DEMO FUCKING LSD, ARE YOU RETARDED HAHAHAHAH ur so fucking bad please quit the game. If you face anything that's not bugged or broken you'll get destroyed, i was even washed up last night (havent played in a couple days at all).

wtf??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Haha 1,5 rdruid shut up, we qued for fun, no more

Haha 1,5 rdruid shut up, we qued for fun, no more

you're shit, your tactics are shit (tunneling healer regardless of the comp u que), even tho a good druid will only die in dampening, and if u train lock (he plays Sac imo) u would've won so fast, on retail you would be stuck at 1.1k retard, still proof that u get fucked by any decent team as anything other than WMS or WLS.

you're shit, your tactics are shit (tunneling healer regardless of the comp u que), even tho a good druid will only die in dampening, and if u train lock (he plays Sac imo) u would've won so fast, on retail you would be stuck at 1.1k retard, still proof that u get fucked by any decent team as anything other than WMS or WLS.

got farmed by me 24/7 but still trashtalking, pls quit game

got farmed by me 24/7 but still trashtalking, pls quit game

Warrior farming a rdruid comp?

You must be high.

I can't outdps Weegee's HotS while full bursting with all procs and 700k spear(the hell do you think those 300k random instas were coming from? Chaos Bolt was merely a setback)

• 3 weeks later...