How do these russian gms think?

Deathskin

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=159093&page=4

We gave every proof possible that this guy was bug abusing/exploiting but he still decides to decline this post? This guy is still going around 1 shooting people and these imbeciles are letting him do it..? I've had enough I can't hold it in anymore. We need better gms like seriously, we need someone who actually understands how this fucks up pandawows pvp experience. That post is one of the reason why many people quit this fucking server, why can't they fucking understand that? What is so hard about banning 1 fucking player that litterly 1 shooted over 100 teams? Non of his arena wins are legit, the guy never won me and can't win me because I know how to counter his ass, but for the other teams it's just completely bullshit.

I want to know how these gms think or if they even think at all. Hell I even gave video proof like come on dude what the fuck?

http://www.twitch.tv/sazzieu/v/27822408 07:36 start from there, the guy litterly took him from 100 to 0 if he didn't trinket.

Atleast one gm who focuses on pvp would be nice not all these imbeciles who don't know shit about it and think their decisions are right when they're absolutely not.

*Note to the russian gms reading this *if you can even read this* Don't take this as an insult towards you, it's just how I think this server is going atm with 0 international gms and someone who actually understands pvp.

:edit and please dont close this, it's a discussion topic that's the point of this thread right? ''General discussion''

PS: I know this is a russian server, but you have to realize that you have people from all over the world playing on this server. Atleast one gm who can speak english fluently would be a miracle.

Edited by Deathskin

*Note to the russian gms reading this *if you can even read this* Don't take this as an insult towards you' date=' it's just how I think this server is going atm with 0 international gms and someone who actually understands pvp.[/quote']

they dont care

:edit and please dont close this' date=' it's a discussion topic that's the point of this thread right? ''General discussion''[/quote']

nazimods dont care

What is so hard about banning 1 fucking player

pandawow dont care.

(inb4 ban)

giphy.gif

The fact that you don't get punished for it.

Ah yeah, i feel like they dont do it because they're afraid they'll lose players (mostly the ones they ban) but the truth is that they lose more if they dont.