Hellfire

Garodar

Name of the spell: Hellfire

Link: http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=1949/hellfire

Issue with the spell: You can not channel it while running.

How it should be: You should be able to channel it while running.

Proof:

13:16 in the video

Priority: 6/10. Among the 2nd best fury generator for 3v3 arenas. Very useful if channeled while running because you can catch multiple targets in it.

Edited by Garodar
who plays demon anyway

http://prntscr.com/99hmve

(i don't think like this, i think all specs should get fix, even if players don't use to play it)

You do realize people play Demo at high rating, but not Frost DK right? Go back to backpedaling and clicking.

PS: Demo Warlock is the hardest spec / class in the game to play, and Frost DK is one of the easiest considering your main damage rotation consists of one spell. Demo Warlocks need to get fixed, considering Hellfire is huge for generating Fury. stay mad stay bad reporting things that aren't bugged.

• Like 1
You do realize people play Demo at high rating, but not Frost DK right? Go back to backpedaling and clicking.

PS: Demo Warlock is the hardest spec / class in the game to play, and Frost DK is one of the easiest considering your main damage rotation consists of one spell. Demo Warlocks need to get fixed, considering Hellfire is huge for generating Fury. stay mad stay bad reporting things that aren't bugged.

There are no bad specs, there are not worth specs just, when i joined pandawow on 5.4.2 almost all dks where playing frost, why? because the dmg was worth for play in pvp, not like now

BTW why u are in all forum posts?, are u dumb or u just bored? If the guy on ur profile foto its u, u should be 35+ years old or some like that, get a live or a job or do something with ur live and stop playing wow.. why the fuck u are in the forum all day and playing wow being an adult, oh maybe u still a kid in ur dumb mind, ye it must be this.. all ur coments are like 12 years old kid raging..

Edited by pujo2
BTW why u are in all forum posts?, are u dumb or u just bored? If the guy on ur profile foto its u, u should be 35+ years old or some like that, get a live or a job or do something with ur live and stop playing wow.. why the fuck u are in the forum all day and playing wow being an adult, oh maybe u still a kid in ur dumb mind, ye it must be this.. all ur coments are like 12 years old kid raging..

Don't be like yourself, please.

There are no bad specs, there are not worth specs just, when i joined pandawow on 5.4.2 almost all dks where playing frost, why? because the dmg was worth for play in pvp, not like now

Are you fucking retarded? Have you ever heard of Lebron James? No you haven't, because all you fucking retarded Russians, Spanish and Bulgarian people live under a fucking rock and are stuck to their ideals of a game where their classes are broken as fuck.

"When i joined Pandawow on 5.4.2 all most all dk's WERE playing Frost, why?" Because you were stuck in the 1400 bracket where people don't know how to play Unholy and instead they spam Obliterate.

I post alot on this forum because i have a ton of spare time and i love the arguments and calling out the retards like you because it is simply so sad.

Stop replying now, wish to fullfill my friends wishes of keeping this thread from becoming toxic.

Edited by Adlairo
Are you fucking retarded? Have you ever heard of Lebron James? No you haven't, because all you fucking retarded Russians, Spanish and Bulgarian people live under a fucking rock and are stuck to their ideals of a game where their classes are broken as fuck.

"When i joined Pandawow on 5.4.2 all most all dk's WERE playing Frost, why?" Because you were stuck in the 1400 bracket where people don't know how to play Unholy and instead they spam Obliterate.

I post alot on this forum because i have a ton of spare time and i love the arguments and calling out the retards like you because it is simply so sad.

Stop replying now, wish to fullfill my friends wishes of keeping this thread from becoming toxic.

http://prntscr.com/99z6de

http://prntscr.com/99z6w4

http://prntscr.com/99z788 gandalf plz

• 3 months later...
could you guys please make useless drama im my threads? It's kind of annoying to go down in shitposts regarding visual bugs and crap like this 4Head

Ye, you can taunt some people easily to cause drama. Just find someone overly sensitive about their "skill in WoW" and start trashtalking. GGWP then. :p

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...