tell us you're story

dontbotherit

this is a social thread for ppl like you to tell us you're wow story when did you join how?why?and when? and where and when was the best or the funniest moment you ever had in this game even you're worst memory.........

the best memory i had was in icc where i was in my raid grp and gm's would whisper us and tell we're watching you and a fella with us told them to show up ended up chilling with 2gm's it's my best cause all of my other moments we're with typicall retarded ppl this is just an example so this thread don't end up getting closed (it's not the full story) kappa noneed for retardeds and who just want to ruin my day

let's see what you got

gm's are allowed too if they want to share =D

PCE

one last thing no childs that means no kids allowed -_-

started playing this game when it was good. i joined during the end of vanilla. back then i didnt speak english. how did i do quests? i didnt. i killed boars (yes im not joking). i only did quests where i had to kill X amount or loot X amount of skulls, flowers, items etc.

i still remember making my druid named gasp. male tauren, good old times.

i remember killing a mob and i dinged to lvl 2. i thought i did a super special attack. i miss being a russian back then. it was amazing. i didnt know anything about the game, but it felt so good. just running around not being able to understand anything.

i remember when i did dungeons. pve was fun as fuck back then. i pulled all those mobs.

i got to lvl 56 in vanilla by killing mobs and doing easy quests.

in tbc i cant really remember. i think i got to lvl 64 then i quit.

i didnt play wotlk, only pservers. was fun tho

came back in end of cata (4.3) and was a bit fun as fire mage. just a casual noob

tried mop 5.0.5 and it was so broken (played druid then). didnt have any fun cause of broken avatar, warriors 1 shotting, frost bomb, bm hunters, shit ton of bugs. was the worst patch. i quit back then

i came back in 5.4 and played a little and think it wasn't that good.

after the release of wod, i just cried for mop back and i gave mop a second thought and when i thought about it, mop wasn't bad at all, like it really wasnt.

mop was a decent one, far from balanced, but fun as fuck.

you can compare mop with mw2. mw2 was almost perfect, but you had some dumb perks and guns that was just dominating everything :(

dks with 20 trinkets, stupid cooldowns (ursoc, life swap, blood horror, unbound will, self healing, healing stream totem etc)

so i tried wod after several months. was fun as hell from 90-100, but the pvp was instantly boring. so i quit and im back here again waiting for legion (doubt its gonna be any good, but im bit tired of waiting for bug fixes :( )