[Scenario] Pursuing the Black Harvest

Garodar

I'm not even sure if devs are aware of this bug or not. I searched the whole forum and couldn't find any reports on this, so, here's me.

Name of the Scenario: Pursuing the Black Harvest

Link: http://www.wowhead.com/zone=6613/pursuing-the-black-harvest

Issue with the scenario: Does not work at all. Why? Well, firstly, u cannot que up for it after you complete all the quests. There should always be Jubeka's mark on the Black Temple gate that will allow you to solo que for it.

Secondly, I dont know if anything inside it works, so please let us know and fix it. Everything in the scenario should be according to this video:

Realm: X100/Fun

Priority: Christmas. :P

Atleast, give us green fire for the holidays as a present. Kappa :P

• 2 weeks later...
That's harsh, though Pandawow won't get any custom things in the server.. Just have to fix the scenario.

Been waiting for it quite a while too.

Well, scenario is really long, so there's a chance we wont see it anytime soon.

In the meantime Ill have sex with Kanrethad in shadowmoon.

Lol, wtf.

@deeb33 If you did all the quests, u didn't waste your time. After it gets fixed (if it gets fixed) u just solo que for scenario and kill Kanrethad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
juster said > FIXED > still not working.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]104259[/ATTACH]

and about Q chain > quest http://www.db.pandawow.me?quest=32310/a-tale-of-six-masters works , but you cant take next one.

I can only guess it'll be fixed all in few days. I can already see the Jubeka's mark on black temple, so if they clean the data and make me redo all the questing, I'm ok with it as long as its working, or if they just let me go in black temple because I completed all the quests before, its better. :p

I can only guess it'll be fixed all in few days. I can already see the Jubeka's mark on black temple, so if they clean the data and make me redo all the questing, I'm ok with it as long as its working, or if they just let me go in black temple because I completed all the quests before, its better. :p

As i said in next thread. Second q in chain to get into scenario not working