Some quick questions

ceironx

Hello,

I've been wandering around ever since I got bored of ...mane since they have like 0 development for MoP, so I've been thinking about moving on to Pandawow or circle. Couldn't make quite the choice yet, so I wanted to ask this.

Where is the majority of the English speaking community at?

How does the cross server work? (which realms does it connect?)

Ps: If pandawow is has the biggest English community then where can I find a good english guild? (I'm planning to play PVP only).

Ty in advance,

ceiron

Theres alot of english only guilds, and if you meant where most of the english speaking players hangs out in-game, then i would say right otuside stormwind where everyone duels and also gurubashi, theres just russian, spanish speaking people at goldshire.

I can't say for sure which the english speaking only guilds are since i can't remember the names of any but i assure you that there are several. If you're looking for a high populated 5.4.8 server with alot of...."decently" english speaking players, then i'd recommend pandawow for you.

Some basic things about this server.

It's mainly Russian, but many English players is playing too.

There's 2 realms, xfun and x100, xfun is "god-like" realm, you can get everything within days. x100 is blizzlike, but just the rates has been increased.

The cross-server works throughout arena/battlegrounds, Pandawow is working with Wowcircle, same database, but some different things.

Pandawow is mostly focusing on PvP, and Wowcircle is focused on PvE.

There's some bugs there and here, some of them are really gamebreaking, other's, isn't "worth" getting fixed.

xfun is the realm where most English players are playing. x100 is like.. 45% English and rest Russian.

That's basically it.

i played on dogmane trust me .. its worth to move on to pandawow
I'm aware that warmane is dogshit in terms of scripts but they have competetive pvp ladders with the influx of AT players. And the community is easier to talk with, that's the reason y I played there for the past years even though their staff really pisses me off with their childish attitude and their pretty promises.

I just don't want be searching ages for some good partners to climb up the ladder as I'm always aiming for the top 10. What became nearly impossible looking @ how WW monks are there. And their laggy core(is a known issue for the past 5y now) makes it hardly playable.

Well I hope we'll meet @the arena after my finals(looking @ your title now, i have/had the same in ******/warmane :) ).

- - - Updated - - -

Some basic things about this server.

It's mainly Russian, but many English players is playing too.

There's 2 realms, xfun and x100, xfun is "god-like" realm, you can get everything within days. x100 is blizzlike, but just the rates has been increased.

The cross-server works throughout arena/battlegrounds, Pandawow is working with Wowcircle, same database, but some different things.

Pandawow is mostly focusing on PvP, and Wowcircle is focused on PvE.

There's some bugs there and here, some of them are really gamebreaking, other's, isn't "worth" getting fixed.

xfun is the realm where most English players are playing. x100 is like.. 45% English and rest Russian.

That's basically it.

ty for your reply I'll go with the fun realm I guess...

How are monks? Is Karma/Transcendence/haste-energy working?

I'm aware that warmane is dogshit in terms of scripts but they have competetive pvp ladders with the influx of AT players. And the community is easier to talk with, that's the reason y I played there for the past years even though their staff really pisses me off with their childish attitude and their pretty promises.

I just don't want be searching ages for some good partners to climb up the ladder as I'm always aiming for the top 10. What became nearly impossible looking @ how WW monks are there. And their laggy core(is a known issue for the past 5y now) makes it hardly playable.

Well I hope we'll meet @the arena after my finals(looking @ your title now, i have/had the same in ******/warmane :) ).

- - - Updated - - -

ty for your reply I'll go with the fun realm I guess...

How are monks? Is Karma/Transcendence/haste-energy working?

Karma and Transcend work 100%, im pretty sure they fixed haste- regen for runes and for energy classes recently, so not sure about that one

Anyways about the server:

Most classes work atleast 95%, maybe theres a few bugs in some mechanics but still, mostly working.

Community- what nemi said

A few stuff you should have in mind:

Fun realm can buy PvE gear for conquest, while on x100, you need to raid SoO(currently all raids working up to 4th boss in SoO, normal mode)

PvE gear is downscaled to ilvl 540 in arenas/bgs

you can easily 1vX if you know how to do it, noone really knows much about how to play

Theres a few custom NPCs that offer legendary mogs or fix achievements

gl finding an arena partner that can even focus cc(or just carry both of yourselves)

So welcome to the server if you wish to come!

p.s. theres daily minor fixes, but the most important are noted in a changelog

competetive pvp ladders

really ? I was r1 with half tyrannical gear lel. Honestly Pandawow is way more competitive on highrating. As i said i did 2 seasons r1 now on warmane, you can't compare that. Anyways if ur used to warmane queues, you will have fun on pandawow ;)

Edited by Noneedholy

really ? I was r1 with half tyrannical gear lel. Honestly Pandawow is way more competitive on highrating. As i said i did 2 seasons r1 now on warmane, you can't compare that. Anyways if ur used to warmane queues, you will have fun on pandawow ;)

Dunno but I was lurking on some youtube videos and was shocked how people were still backpedalling @2900+ MMr.

Karma and Transcend work 100%, im pretty sure they fixed haste- regen for runes and for energy classes recently, so not sure about that one

Anyways about the server:

Most classes work atleast 95%, maybe theres a few bugs in some mechanics but still, mostly working.

Community- what nemi said

A few stuff you should have in mind:

Fun realm can buy PvE gear for conquest, while on x100, you need to raid SoO(currently all raids working up to 4th boss in SoO, normal mode)

PvE gear is downscaled to ilvl 540 in arenas/bgs

you can easily 1vX if you know how to do it, noone really knows much about how to play

Theres a few custom NPCs that offer legendary mogs or fix achievements

gl finding an arena partner that can even focus cc(or just carry both of yourselves)

So welcome to the server if you wish to come!

p.s. theres daily minor fixes, but the most important are noted in a changelog

Ok already found out that Karma damage is bugged, it only redirects damage from the target you have the debuff on. It should however redirect all damage dealt on the monk.