PandaWoW PvP Guide. Road to Success. Ft Dj Khaled (for 2's Heroes)

QZYO

[ATTACH=CONFIG]100522[/ATTACH] Ride with me and Il show you success in PandaWoW. Don't worry about what others say because [ATTACH=CONFIG]100523[/ATTACH]. Here is the [ATTACH=CONFIG]100524[/ATTACH] to success; you must play an Arms Warrior. But people will hate and all because Arms warriors are just OP when skills you have them skills ONLY! [ATTACH=CONFIG]100525[/ATTACH]. Trust me People will hate on you because Arms war just shits on everyone. [ATTACH=CONFIG]100526[/ATTACH]. So to get rank one you must play a suitable comp that is not OP. You MUST que with a Rsham so comp as Rsham Awar. But trust me though [ATTACH=CONFIG]100523[/ATTACH] So you must prove yourselves and show them who you are. Here is [ATTACH=CONFIG]100527[/ATTACH] to be successful as warriors. DONT have more than 3 BINDs they should be binded to One, Two and Three (1,2 and 3). Those binds have power in them, just does insane amount of dmg. But [ATTACH=CONFIG]100523[/ATTACH]. So do you and rape all with A/War and Rsham. So bless UP!! [ATTACH=CONFIG]100528[/ATTACH] making this guide for you all. Bless UP!! and have a good day!. [ATTACH=CONFIG]100529[/ATTACH].
  • Like 1

If you compare warrior to hunters explosive shot then? And if you compare warrior/healer to Alock/rshaman? Doesn't sound as OP anymore.

you're judging classes off 2s... for real bro? xD

KFC is a big joke on here, wls is a big joke,

just lock sham is a big joke on here.

you have shit ton of broken abilities (goes for all classes), but we're talking about warriors now and people that say they're legit really makes me laugh irl

you're judging classes off 2s... for real bro? xD

I am, because he mentioned warrior with a rshaman, so i wanted to compare that there's more comps than warrior/healer that are op for 2s. BUT i also compared warrior itself to another class (hunter), just not to only compare with 2s.

(+ 2s is the only sht people actually play here. If double shaman in 3s can beat most legit comps here, then why would it be wrong to judge a class off 2s when judging by 3s isn't any better..)

• 2 weeks later...
This is the funniest thread on the pandawow forums srsly :D. And its so true i love when im playing class like mage and some war /w and say mace spam ice lance 100k war is not op, sorry i have to fake and cast cc and do more things than war sorry my class doesnt have instant cc and 3 defensive abilities :(
  • Like 1