End of Season + Rewards/Tournament

Bapss

don't say im salty and retarded, it's true, whether you like it or not.

The only thing that is salty here seems to be your comment, and i'm not talking about PandaWoW, i'm talking about retail.

its far from balanced :P

Why isn't it?

Apart from survival being OP as fuck, and MW's without life caccoon, I don't see what's so unbalanced?

If you brought all the retail teams on here, (if you exclude hunter teams because they would farm all), then id say it would be pretty much the same as before.

Wasn't talking to you.

I was talking about Pandawow, tell me where i said it was about retail?

1. You replied to my comment

2. You made a own copy of the statics i posted

3. You said "whether you like it or not."

It's hard not to think it was to me you were talking to. And you don't have t be a genius to know what everyone plays here so it was unnecessary anyways.

Why isn't it?

Apart from survival being OP as fuck, and MW's without life caccoon, I don't see what's so unbalanced?

If you brought all the retail teams on here, (if you exclude hunter teams because they would farm all), then id say it would be pretty much the same as before.

LMAO STOOOPPP . You are taking this wayyy too far .

Why isn't it?

you're not paying attention to all the other bugs that really puts down some classes.

- scatter into explosive trap -> ice trap = can't eat trap (on retail u had to root the healer to be able to do it)

- treants are keeping people in combat, even if they're not attacking you. treant a rogue and he can't restealth for 20/30 sec (depends how long it lasts. broken AF)

- mage food ticks instantly

- eat in stealth

- meld bugs sometimes

- some classes just do broken damage compared to live

- shroom is broken for rdruids, that's huge

- Riptide removes Unleashed Fury buff, you lose 50% (altho, shams are already strong. nonetheless, its a huge bug for them)

- ferals doesn't do proper bleed damage. been compared to retail with buffs & no buffs. its reported

- Monks can heal through pillars, even in bomb with the channel heal

- Nightfall procs way too often for locks, makes them being able to spam 5-6 haunts in row that hits insane.

if you don't believe me. and i saw 5-6 haunts in row cause of the proc in 2s, this guy does 3s and gets like 1 proc every 5 sec or so?

- ascendance for enh shams can hit through pillars, legit, right?

- shadow blades does dmg while im stunned, it sometimes procs paralytic poison

- pets running through pillars, makes it impossible to restealth

i respect you, dion, but we all know that this server is far from balanced.

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 4

- Nightfall procs way too often for locks, makes them being able to spam 5-6 haunts in row that hits insane.
if you don't believe me. and i saw 5-6 haunts in row cause of the proc in 2s, this guy does 3s and gets like 1 proc every 5 sec or so
Lol i remember noticing lock shard regen was strange as fuck when i first started playing here, but I over time just forgot completely lol. You'r completely right tho and it needs fixing.

Anyway, I never said that there weren't a shit load of bugs.. I guess I just meant in terms of people crying about locks/warriors - there's no reason why any tier 1 or 2 mage/hunter/rogue comp couldn't be R1 in 3s..

But yeah you're right that small bugs make some classes slightly more OP than the non-bug classes.

mage food ticks instantly

eat in stealth

Ahahahaha.. I thought this was dodgey!!! That mage food was OP 1vs1! I realised i should've used it instead of bandage after I lost that little rogue duel of ours lol :D

Edited by Bapss

Lol i remember noticing lock shard regen was strange as fuck when i first started playing here, but I over time just forgot completely lol. You'r completely right tho and it needs fixing.

Anyway, I never said that there weren't a shit load of bugs.. I guess I just meant in terms of people crying about locks/warriors - there's no reason why any tier1/2 mage/hunter/rogue comp shouldn't be R1 in 3s..

But yeah you're right that small bugs make some classes slightly better than the non-bug classes.

Speaking of eating.. That mage food is OP 1vs1. I realised after our little rogue duel lol :D

ye haha. its super broken. hunt/rogue/mage can easily get r1, just play the right comp.

thug cleave is actaully really strong, rmd is retarded, really fun tho :D.

everything has potential on here, just too bad people stick to one comp. :(

• Like 1

you're not paying attention to all the other bugs that really puts down some classes down.

- scatter into explosive trap -> ice trap = can't eat trap (on retail u had to root the healer to be able to do it)

- treants are keeping people in combat, even if they're not attacking you. treant a rogue and he can't restealth for 20/30 sec (depends how long it lasts. broken AF)

- eat in stealth

- meld bugs sometimes

- Riptide removes Unleashed Fury buff, you lose 50% (altho, shams are already strong. nonetheless, its a huge bug for them)

- ferals doesn't do proper bleed damage. been compared to retail with buffs & no buffs. its reported

if you don't believe me. and i saw 5-6 haunts in row cause of the proc in 2s, this guy does 3s and gets like 1 proc every 5 sec or so?

btw feral dmg is fine . rip critting for 50-60k is pretty good lol

besides that as you said there are several little bugs that are irrelevant to some classes but gamebreaking for others .

not even close to retail .

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, I never said that there weren't a shit load of bugs.. I guess I just meant in terms of people crying about locks/warriors - there's no reason why any tier 1 or 2 mage/hunter/rogue comp couldn't be R1 in 3s..

But yeah you're right that small bugs make some classes slightly more OP than the non-bug classes.

Ahahahaha.. I thought this was dodgey!!! That mage food was OP 1vs1! I realised i should've used it instead of bandage after I lost that little rogue duel of ours lol :D

You don't see other comps like rmd being r1 cause pandawow 3s is still growing . there are not enough players willing to tryhard with a comp such as rmd or thug . cause no matter how good these comps are, they need more synergy and communication than wls and some other comps do.

Some teams don't even skype and go r1 here .

Another reason not to tryhard here is the fact that there are many bugs that have a serious impact on some classes NOT ALL OF THEM .

I'm not trying to say wls or wms or whatever the fuck is r1, is an "easy" comp to play but you get my point...

Edited by podara33

you're not paying attention to all the other bugs that really puts down some classes.

- eat in stealth

- meld bugs sometimes

I think eating in stealth was doable for some time but they changed it during MoP. Maybe they need to change arenas altogether because I know that the eyes on blade's edge were moved at the end of MoP compared to where they are now. Maybe eating in stealth was removed at the same time that happened? not sure

Pets running through pillars also annoys me as a person who owns a pet since it means their abilities bug and I can't stun someone. I have to move my pet out of the pillar which takes a few seconds and by the time it comes out, the enemy would just have ran around the pillar again..

Monks also doing damage around pillars and so can alocks.. Or anything with a channelled damage dealer.

Hello!!

Let me start by saying that I don't expect an answer/reply. But I was wondering:

1. When season will end?

2. What titles will be given for what ranks?

3. I heard real money prizes are going to be saved for a big PandaWoW Tournament now, which I 100% support and think is a brilliant idea! Is it true?

4. Will any bonuses be rewarded?

5. How will WoWCircle players effect ranks? If say for example, the r3 player on a ladder is someone from WoWCircle, will the r4 player on the ladder then become the 3rd?

And those were all the questions I can think of atm.

Don't expect an answer, but it just is a FAQ atm ingame, so I thought i'd make a post trying to clear it up.

Cheers.

Wondering the same would like to have some info on this.

• 2 weeks later...