<Teamplay> 3v3 Tournament

Repitchx

Can you be more specific? There isnt a single class, let alone comp without dots lol.

dotcleave aka a cleave that primarily deals damage through dots and not direct damage, for an example Warlocks, Shadow Priests, Moonkins etc although Moonkins primarily Starsurge too.

if you know what i mean

There is no KFC? Thug? RMD? jesus... when i go to others servers i see like 50% good players from pandawow playing there.. now i know why. "Unbalanced" This word doesnt exists in Advsw

First time I agree.

Because every shaman playing WLS / WMS, so no shamans for KFC.

KFC just overpowered. Easy to kill everyone, easy to get any rating.

No need communication. Don't req skill. No need brain anymore just dot everyone.

Dots don't ruin fear (yeap u will stay full gear with full pack of dots). They don't even wanna fix it.

When u lost 12-15% of your hp fear should be ruin. But u can get 3 fears and die. #pandawow

While they don't fix damage of affliction warlock and this fear bug WLS will be op.

After this fix u will see how ladder changing . May be then RLS / RMD / Kittycleave / PHDK / Shadowcleave and others comps will come.

and for what playing kfc in tournament if everyone understand that wls will beat them.

pionisus can play only bugged comps like 2x warriors / wls.

i am pretty sure he will do nothing as other comps.

today i saw games... even WMS killed him. But WLS > WMS , because every retard can dot everyone.

you dont see rmd, thug or rps/rpd cause it's about setup and it's too hard to do on pandawow cause you can't find good players. no wonder everyone queues with the same players and same retard comps that require 0 setups xD.

wls

kfc

double war

wms (deep sheep -> stormbolt dps, hard xD...)

but a solid queue session into rmd would just be rip for wls and kfc

i can't que anything other than rmd with noneed and qwanya, cause you don't have good mages on here. i only know about 2-3, that's it. 1 isn't good in rmd, makes it only 2 for me

my main mage is busy 24/7, barely plays. when he does, he plays mw monk... so he's out of the question

qwanya is the mage i play 3s with the most. he only queues when i ask him, and he's not always there.

i swear, i'd love to queue into high teams, but everytime i wanna que, people either dodge or just no teams in que.

it's almost pointless to que 3s on here. that's why i try to make it active by doing 3s tournaments. i really don't see another way.

all i want is for people to see the fun and skill in 3s.

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 1

that's why i try to make it active by doing 3s tournaments. i really don't see another way. all i want is for people to see the fun and skill in 3s.

Even though i don't participate in your tournaments, i greatly appreciate the effort you put in to making them, the server feels more..."alive", so to speak.

• Like 1

No need communication. Don't req skill. No need brain anymore just dot everyone.

Dots don't ruin fear (yeap u will stay full gear with full pack of dots). They don't even wanna fix it.

When u lost 12-15% of your hp fear should be ruin. But u can get 3 fears and die. #pandawow

While they don't fix damage of affliction warlock and this fear bug WLS will be op.

After this fix u will see how ladder changing . May be then RLS / RMD / Kittycleave / PHDK / Shadowcleave and others comps will come.

and for what playing kfc in tournament if everyone understand that wls will beat them.

today i saw games... even WMS killed him. But WLS > WMS , because every retard can dot everyone.

/Facepalm about crying thinking lock is bugged when playing the most bugged class

Lmfao Diabloque, go back to spamming your screenshots of beating 1.8k mmr teams :D You're such a typical salty Pandawow hero.

Also that Noneed + pewds (queueing WMS) lost 5-2, then as soon as I logged my alt and and queued vs them they instantly stopped lol.

#NiceSnipe

JK

/Facepalm about crying thinking lock is bugged when playing the most bugged class

thinking lock is bugged

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=163210

salty

they instantly stopped

so everyone who DC's from the game is dodging for you ? Interesting ... Me and samuel were waiting for pewds but what should i say ...

salty

http://emblemsbf.com/img/50724.jpg

No but TBH now even while i was playing WLS i said it often enough that WLS is broken / OP here. So it is obvious. I just said u dont have to complain as KFC and you CAN beat them as WMS but ur not supposed to on pandawow right now. Sad that you still lost while we were playing with a 2.2k resto shaman. Also forced every single deff cd in every game. Pewds got EVERY counterspell inline in like 2-3 games. There is no reason that you gonna tell us now you play WLS on a high level. The mainproblem is that a lock is getting 4-5 proccs within like 1-2 seconds and can just spam haunt. Pointless for him to look at his shards since he has endless proccs. Sorry but everyone who say WLS isn't op just have no clue about that game.

Edited by Noneedholy

No but TBH now even while i was playing WLS i said it often enough that WLS is broken / OP here. So it is obvious. I just said u dont have to complain as KFC and you CAN beat them as WMS but ur not supposed to on pandawow right now. Sad that you still lost while we were playing with a 2.2k resto shaman. Also forced every single deff cd in every game. Pewds got EVERY counterspell inline in like 2-3 games. There is no reason that you gonna tell us now you play WLS on a high level.

Salty

Lmfao.

I wan't to join the tournament with my brother and ofc the gay fuck Gorgi Gorgiev, we are called the Three Muscadicks, one dick for all, all dicks for one.

Yo Repitch, can you add this team to the list of those signed up please?

yo

Team name: goebbels and friends

Team leader: Skinnywigga

Names: Skinnywigga (Resto druid) / Whereâreyûat (Destro lock) / Qwanya (Frost mage) / Pewdsx (frostmage). MLD / MLD

9.1.16 at 9:00 (21:00) PM GMT+1 http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/gmt-plus-1/ there will be a 3s tourny hosted by once again.

Countdown: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...A&font=cursive

fix it repitch ... your countdown is wrong :D Its GMT +2 actually and tells me the tournament starts at 10 PM (i live in german so ive gmt +1 here )

Edited by Noneedholy

KFC counters WLS. If you're so convinced Dionysus is dogshit why don't you que a counter into him?

oh wait, the no shaman excuse.

please bro, you don't need a rank 1 healer to beat a comp you hard counter.

• Like 1