Challenge Mode

Adlairo

I was wondering if it was possible to not only put up the Challenge Mode sets for each class on the store, but also the pieces of each class individually. I know that the full sets are already on the store, but i really find it bullshit to buy a full set when all i want is one piece of the set.

Thanks,

Walle

PS: Just make it at the cost of 80 bonuses per piece, would be awesome if you guys could do that.

Maybe because then it would be "easier" to get? Challenge Mode sets are like the "rare" cool sets, so to say, so to be honest, i wouldn't care if Admins made so a CM set cost 1000 bonuses, as long as it's fairly rare to see a player with a set. Still looks nice but what's the point of paying alot of bonuses for a set that everyone kind of would have? That would ruin it...in my opinion of course!

Maybe because then it would be "easier" to get? Challenge Mode sets are like the "rare" cool sets, so to say, so to be honest, i wouldn't care if Admins made so a CM set cost 1000 bonuses, as long as it's fairly rare to see a player with a set. Still looks nice but what's the point of paying alot of bonuses for a set that everyone kind of would have? That would ruin it...in my opinion of course!

How would it be easier to get? You pay 640 for a full set, and then you will have to pay 80 bonuses for each piece individually. The only reason i'd like that is because i'd rather not waste a fuck ton of bonuses for pieces i'm never gonna use in anyway. I only want the shoulders from the Cmog set anyway, idc about the rest of it.

How would it be easier to get? You pay 640 for a full set, and then you will have to pay 80 bonuses for each piece individually. The only reason i'd like that is because i'd rather not waste a fuck ton of bonuses for pieces i'm never gonna use in anyway. I only want the shoulders from the Cmog set anyway, idc about the rest of it.

There's several CM set where you only need to buy the shoulders, then there's some greens in-game that you can get and match to those shoulders.

There's several CM set where you only need to buy the shoulders, then there's some greens in-game that you can get and match to those shoulders.

Yeah but there are only like 2 items in the game that fit my set perfectly, 1 is the Challenge Mode shoulders and the other one is an item that came out in WoD ;/

Yeah but there are only like 2 items in the game that fit my set perfectly, 1 is the Challenge Mode shoulders and the other one is an item that came out in WoD ;/

Ah okay, i understand, well, maybe your suggestion gets accepted. :)

• Like 1

The 640 pricetag is temporary. It'll end in 2 days and will return to 800 until the easter holidays (most likely). I'd quite like this as well because as it stands, 800 bonuses for 8 pieces where 1 piece is a wrist item which you can't even see and the other is a chest/helm which you can hide with a tabard/option...

Not sure if this is what you mean't but if you were to buy the set via individual pieces, it should cost more than if you buy it as a whole (buying in bulk as they say). Not sure if this should include bracers ie 7 pieces excluding bracers costs more than buying the full set.

The 640 pricetag is temporary. It'll end in 2 days and will return to 800 until the easter holidays (most likely). I'd quite like this as well because as it stands, 800 bonuses for 8 pieces where 1 piece is a wrist item which you can't even see and the other is a chest/helm which you can hide with a tabard/option...

Not sure if this is what you mean't but if you were to buy the set via individual pieces, it should cost more than if you buy it as a whole (buying in bulk as they say). Not sure if this should include bracers ie 7 pieces excluding bracers costs more than buying the full set.

I should keep the bracers the same price. Just make it 100 bonuses for each piece so that u don't have to pay a crap ton of bonuses (800) for a set you don't want.