Hello PandaWoW

Metu

Greetings fellow community, we are new players a.k.a me and Jone, we used to work in a coffee company but now we are retired, now that we are done with work for this life(at least mine) we have decided to get into the gaming community, so my grandsons introduced us to this game called WoW, they said that we should start off on a private server and then continue our adventure on something called 'retail' but we will see, if we like the community here we might stay a bit longer. But enough about that, let us introduce our self, my name Is Metu and my shy friend's name is Jone, we are active coffee drinkers, we also have a clan called the Coffeeminati who has been owned by me of course, I'm the owner since it was started(1800 BC(I'm also a mummy but I don't like to be called like that, i recommend avoiding that because I can get some nervous breakdown.My friends call me antīquus. So we would be curious if you fellow community would like to introduce to us, i broke the ice myself so you can continue with the introducing. If you are shy you can find us Inside the Game, our Names are Joneowns (Jone) and Coffeegød (Metu).
  • Like 1

Why i feel like i already know who this guys are ...

Lets be honest,i think you know them,already did a post reporting 2 forum users,well he just was using 2 accs,and wow this guys come some days later?ehh its obvious he is chiv,badjk Anticamb and the other + Fixz pls dont so this2x2me

- - - Updated - - -

Why i feel like i already know who this guys are ...

Lets be honest,i think you know them,already did a post reporting 2 forum users,well he just was using 2 accs,and wow this guys come some days later?ehh its obvious he is chiv,badjk Anticamb and the other

Enjoy ur coffeeeee