Fury warrior broken?

Jonte

So, i know this guy who found a lil' fury warrior bug, and he was able to do millions of damage, and he got banned for 1 day, but...no one got banned when they abused Xuen? Or rushing jade wind? Or pve cloak? The difference is, that my friend here didn't use this in arenas to get rating or anything, but everyone else did with those other bugs, and he still gets banned when they didn't. If you banned this guy, why not just start banning people for abusing spells that actually gives advantages over other players? Like i just said, you didn't ban anyone for using the old bugs i mentioned above, but you banned Eldkpujo because he got 1k extra strength?
  • Like 3

You forgot to mention that many abusers got prizes from pandawow too (bonuses,mounts etc .) Intended abuse should be banable imo .

There are cases of abuse that are 100% intended like RJW and explosive into freezing trap . I spectated today a hunt with 2.8 cr and he was doing it all the time .

Pandawow should just recognize some cases of abuse and ban them .

• Like 2

You forgot to mention that many abusers got prizes from pandawow too (bonuses,mounts etc .) Intended abuse should be banable imo .

There are cases of abuse that are 100% intended like RJW and explosive into freezing trap . I spectated today a hunt with 2.8 cr and he was doing it all the time .

Pandawow should just recognize some cases of abuse and ban them .

Yeah didn't think of those things. :/