PvE on PandaWoW Fun

Lanstus

Alright so I believe I'm not the only one who doesn't have much to do on this realm except do bg's whole day (which gets boring and frustrating when members of your team just zerg blindly), I decided to make this post and ask of PandaWoW Staff / Owners to open Mists of Pandaria raids and dungeons on the Fun realm as well. I'm sure plenty of people would start using their PvE gear for something, opening raids and removing PvE gear vendors forcing the players to do PvE if they want PvE items, but keeping Legendary cloak vendor but simply instead of purchase for conquest, the players could buy it with Valor. It'd make obtaining PvE gear more challenging and not just spend 2k conquest and be like ha-ha I got pve item.

As much as I've seen at: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=46714

Most of pandaria PvE is working, you only need to open these instances on our realm as well, would give us opportunity to do something when we've had enough of PvP, just simply queue for LFR or RHC and kick the crap out off the bosses. Then there'd be people who'd do PvE instead of being forced to do only PvP and nothing else, they could queue for dungeons and raids as soon as they create a character. This would give achievement hunters like myself whole lot of achievements to get, titles to obtain, mounts to farm and simply to clear our heads for a bit and move from PvP when we've just had enough of it for the day.

To my fellow players on PandaWoW Fun, if you agree / disagree with what I stated above, please by all means let me know in replies below.

Fun for PvP. PvE will not be open.

Then explain to me why the hell are there vendors on PandaWoW Fun selling PvE gear, if that gear is useless for everything except PvE? Besides, you're staff member for another realm, your opinion doesn't really matter to me :)

get good at arenas, thats always fun

I still do 2's for fun at times, but it's way too boring, at least to me to do same thing whole day, every day.

• Like 1

Then explain to me why the hell are there vendors on PandaWoW Fun selling PvE gear' date=' if that gear is useless for everything except PvE? Besides, you're staff member for another realm, your opinion doesn't really matter to me[/quote']

For transmog.

For transmog.

Ahh yes, I love that pve necklace and rings for my transmog, but the trinkets oooh they look amazing.

Leave as it is,

Fun is made for players which doesn't like blizzlike, therefore no PvE content has given except for gear.

yea man I know but even on x100 the timeless isle tokens which are base for starting with PvE doesn't work, sadly.

don't, would be imba, if you want to raid you will have to work for it and get gear on 100x imo, getting gear on fun is too easy and everything is already so easy on Fun realm. keep 100x PvE and Fun PvP

yea but it'd be more fun to get that same pve gear on Fun if raids were open, but removing pve vendors would remove the chance of getting the gear easy way.

Edited by Lanstus

Almost everyone use PvE gear to increase treir stats / get more crits etc - that's help's to be more powerful at WPvP.

Truth is I want Normal version of Xal'atoh for a transmog but I don't wanna donate for it, opening raids would give people a chance to get any item they want transmog or not, hell even way more titles and achievements would be available. "Conqueror of Orgrimmar" for example "Hellscream's Downfall" etc.

Lanstus , it was said earlier by GM's & Admins that there will be no PvE on xFun realm since it is made for PvP.

Also Why bother scripting there Istances / Raids , when you can buy gear with Conquest Points.

If you want PvE you can come on x100 Realm.

Lanstus , it was said earlier by GM's & Admins that there will be no PvE on xFun realm since it is made for PvP.

Also Why bother scripting there Istances / Raids , when you can buy gear with Conquest Points.

If you want PvE you can come on x100 Realm.

Raids and instances are already scripted, they just have to open them, and I did go to x100 to PvE, went to timeless isle to get myself a nice starter PvE gear but luckily for me the gear tokens that're supposed to give me proper items for my specialization do not work :) how do you want me to do PvE if I can't get basic PvE gear and be useful in a dungeon or LFR?