Explosive shot

Noneedholy

Realm tested - Fun

Spell - Explosive Shot

Date tested - 01/11/2015

Description - The damage done is not divided evenly based in the damage left from the previous Explosive Shot and the newly applied one, resulting in ridiculous damage(because they're added as if the previous one hadn't dealt any damage).

How it should work - The damage should be splitted evenly between the ticks, basing in the damage left from the previous explosive(s) shot(s) and the new one, remaining with same ticks amount. The quote below is worth of being seen(has a better explanation).

FIX THIS BULLSHIT FINALLY OMG

• Like 1

hahahahahaha noneed that CAPS :rofl_mini: :D :D i just created hunter and crited 65 k with tick > full wasteland... srsly its retarded dmg

and your description is little bit weird, how should it work > duration 3 sec , not restarting , only adding % dmg from next shot, here its restarting duration and also adding dmg :)

hahahahahaha noneed that CAPS i just created hunter and crited 65 k with tick > full wasteland... srsly its retarded dmg

and your description is little bit weird, how should it work > duration 3 sec , not restarting , only adding % dmg from next shot, here its restarting duration and also adding dmg

Fuck up you hoe bag

FIX

THIS

BULLSHIT

PLEASE.

THEY LITERALLY JUST SCATTER TRAP WHICH IS UNSTOPPABLE THEN YOU TAKE IT UP THE ASS STRAIGHT AFTER.

The only way to stop this from happening is stunning/disarming/intervening/mass spell reflect/sitting on your monk when explosive trap blows and immediately intervening (like 0.1ms later) which is too much trouble for this bullshit. I LOST A GAME CAUSE OF HEROIC LEAP MIDROOT AND I WENT 100 TO 0 BEFORE THE ROOT ENDED?!

FIX

THIS

BULLSHIT

PLEASE.

THEY LITERALLY JUST SCATTER TRAP WHICH IS UNSTOPPABLE THEN YOU TAKE IT UP THE ASS STRAIGHT AFTER.

The only way to stop this from happening is stunning/disarming/intervening/mass spell reflect/sitting on your monk when explosive trap blows and immediately intervening (like 0.1ms later) which is too much trouble for this bullshit. I LOST A GAME CAUSE OF HEROIC LEAP MIDROOT AND I WENT 100 TO 0 BEFORE THE ROOT ENDED?!

i kinda liked you more when you didnt raqe XD, allys man

anyways, you play a dk/warr, yolo cds?

Fire

it's just that i'm sitting and 2.6k rate and i lose 10-20 vs hunters. even if i intervene scatter shot (the actual ability) or wyvern sting, or getting quite a lot of triple shockwaves (hunt pet inc), hunters are still doing 100k ticks. ticks. ticks. 120k slams are strong but this is only in burst and you can only rly do 3 of these max if you're lucky. Hunters have a burst everytime their scatter goes off cd basically.

Realm tested - Fun

Spell - Explosive Shot

Date tested - 01/11/2015

Description - The damage done is not divided evenly based in the damage left from the previous Explosive Shot and the newly applied one, resulting in ridiculous damage(because they're added as if the previous one hadn't dealt any damage).

How it should work - The damage should be splitted evenly between the ticks, basing in the damage left from the previous explosive(s) shot(s) and the new one, remaining with same ticks amount. The quote below is worth of being seen(has a better explanation).

FIX THIS BULLSHIT FINALLY OMG

Yes pls, 3 years with the same explosive shit bug dmg, the basic problem is that in the frozen trap you just die cause of this dmg

Edited by pujo2

Upp,too much damage....

- - - Добавлено - - -

yeap this spell should do 80k noncrit and stack to 200k crit dmg.

atm dmg so low.

hunter should oneshot warlock/warrior for scatter healer.

Это типо, ты должен ваншотать всех?Ясно, очередное детё пиратки, на оффе за тики под фул проками +150к максимум(3 тика), а тут 350.Скоро пофиксят, поверь.