1 month waiting,ill make new post pls. STOP TROLLING ME GMS

1- Account name : Miyvarxar1

2- Realm : Fun

3- Currently Email tornike_chemidze@mail.ru I want to change to armen1979705@gmail.com I can't change becouse i forgot tornike_etcetcetc password so i can't log it for change email.. please help me

4- My Ip is 95.**.***.** SORRY MY BAD OF IP

5- http://imgur.com/iaIZdTq the IP what you see in control panel is the guy who join in my acc and stole bonuses

6- Please i can't wait more i sold my monk today and some1 stoled my bonuses... i don't even want gear back now i just want change my email please ..

7- If you want any proof i can give in private msg+ http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=165572

please i can't wait 1 month for answer i need change it really fast for don't get stole again...

8- proofs of that acc is mine http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=163971&page=2

If want proofs of that is my acc i can give screenshots of me playing it, please i rly need fast answer http://prntscr.com/9va61r please i really need change it fast.... -_-

Edited by Funk シ
  • Like 4
I'm the guy that bought his monk, for 1150+tax today morning, he says that bonuses are gone with no reason, and i believe him, since he's account was hacked long time ago and he got no answer. Since he deserves it, i would really like gm's to do something and change his password. Maybe check logs to prove that he didn't buy anything and that he had the bonuses, and give them back to him, because when his main character got his gear deleted, he created an alt and sold it to mine, but bonuses are gone so he has nothing again. Really, this guy has been waiting for over a month, do something, TY.
  • Like 2

Hello Funk.

You'll have to wait for the administration to look on your issue, there's some other's being fixed right now.

If higher prioritized member decides to not aid you in this issue, I'd like to give back the currencies which you've lost.

Also, have you tried to recover your password on the E-mail?

Until then, wait and be patient. And Do NOT make multiple posts about the same issue, if you do so. We'll refuse to aid you.

Edited by Nemifest
  • Like 2
Hello Funk.

You'll have to wait for the administration to look on your issue, there's some other's being fixed right now.

If higher prioritized member decides to not aid you in this issue, I'd like to give back the currencies which you've lost.

Also, have you tried to recover your password on the E-mail?

Until then, wait and be patient. And Do NOT make multiple posts about the same issue, if you do so. We'll refuse to aid you.

Hero

If want proofs of that is my acc i can give screenshots of me playing it, please i rly need fast answer http://prntscr.com/9va61r please i really need change it fast.... -_-

Welll ... That only show's us that you have played on that character but yet again we still cannot be sure of it since someone could have saved screen shot from a thread and use it as this.

The best way you could confirm that you are the owner of the account is if you can Log in your (tornike) email but in this case it is impossible .....

I hope that the GM's / Admins can see the transactions which happened with your account (When the monk got bought) and that they will give you your bonuses back when they help you solve this problem...

Best of luck mate... (In the future ... be like 90% of the world and write / type down your email & email password so you don't forget it)

I hope that you will get your account sorted out soon ....

Thanks m8, but i know what happend with bonuses , when i sold my monk the "hacker" or the guy who is playing in my acc bought pandaren warr and he deleted chars,today i was in deleted chars(it cost 1 bonus and i wanted take some liltte geared back) so i found that pandaren and it was strange cuz i never had pandaren warr, so i got it back for 1 bonus.. but i still need change pasword, and ye it's my bad of that email,got it years ago
SSSSSSSSSSSSUREEEEEEE, if you found diferent ip that's not me.. :/ i told you some 1 another using my account and playing it :/ 95.**.***.** If you want see full Ip i can send by private, that's my ip and some1 using the acc wich i told you that's why you see 2 diferent ips.. logic i think

No, I'm talking about your forum account, we've detected 2 different IPs on your forum account, not your Pandawow ingame account.

If you're willing to indicate all your IPs you've been using, please do so.

Eh i really don't understand, no1 is using my account, only me. If you mean this account i already told you my IP no1 got my account on forum only me

We need to be sure that this is you, and you're the real owner of the account wanting this service.

There's is 2 IP's from the forum account Funk, starting with the number 8 and 9. If you can indicate all your IP's, there will be a higher chance of you getting help from the Game Masters.

If no'one else than you is using your forum account, it should be easy to tell us the IP's you've been connected to.

When i searched my Ip it said the 9, but in the first post of this wich i did it says 8, i have no idea what is happening , im sure no1 using my accounts and how i can have 2 diferents Ip´s? my real ip is the 9 Maybe can you found where is that ip of from where is that ip

++i edit, i said wrong, when is searched first time it said 8, in the ffirst post, but nowdays it said 9, i don't changed nothing

• Like 1
When i searched my Ip it said the 9, but in the first post of this wich i did it says 8, i have no idea what is happening , im sure no1 using my accounts and how i can have 2 diferents Ip´s? my real ip is the 9 Maybe can you found where is that ip of from where is that ip

++i edit, i said wrong, when is searched first time it said 8, in the ffirst post, but nowdays it said 9, i don't changed nothing

Could you indicate the whole IP of 8? To confirm it's you.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...