Fire mage dmg in this server yolo

pujo2

and most of them are playing their class still betther than you. let them be :)

Just because they hit more (100k slams, dk damage like you just showed in the video, mage crits like we see here etc) that doesn't mean that they play better than me...i'm not saying they aren't either, just that their class bugs are carrying them.

Love how you just brush away the rest of the facts and just call me a liar. There's just no way to have an argument with you I hope you and you probably know why.

Said that guy that started to talk about dk's ok.

Anyways all i hear is QQ about a class that is EASILY to beat. especially as DK or warrior. Yes i QQ about DK and i'll continue until it's fixed, doesnt matter if i play war or not and 1 more thing. You are uninformed as shit, i main Holypriest but barely play it because guardian is bugged :) keep trying

Edited by Noneedholy
Said that guy that started to talk about dk's ok.

Anyways all i hear is QQ about a class that is EASILY to beat. especially as DK or warrior. Yes i QQ about DK and i'll continue until it's fixed, doesnt matther if i play war or not and 1 more thing. You are uninformed as shit, i main Holypriest but barely play it because guardian is bugged :) keep trying

Alrighty m8... Alrighty...

PS: I didn't start to talk about dks, the topic features a dk matter as it was a dk that experienced the 140k pyroblasts as you can see.

Edited by Deathskin
Yes i QQ about DK and i'll continue until it's fixed

No offense, but why, why are you gonna keep QQ about DK damage when your damage as a Warrior is just as bugged as the DK is...? That is a pretty childish act tbh.

No offense, but why, why are you gonna keep QQ about DK damage when your damage as a Warrior is just as bugged as the DK is...? That is a pretty childish act tbh.

so ur not able to QQ about bugged classes while ur class is bugged also ? That's the most stupid thing ive ever heard sorry. Just saying that a Good dk here can rape every Healer faster than a warrior can do but ull know it betther since ur a 3.5 war. Gonna end this here since u guys got enough proof that firemage isnt that FUCKING OP as everyone thought here. Rip your comments but maybe you just can't deal with the proofs.

Edited by Noneedholy
so ur not able to QQ about bugged classes while ur class is bugged also ? That's the most stupid thing ive ever heard sorry

Lol, since it's not against the server's rules, you can, but since i don't even do it and i play the worst healer spec on this server, you shouldn't either...unless you're 12 years old and love to have something to blame stuff on.

so ur not able to QQ about bugged classes while ur class is bugged also ? That's the most stupid thing ive ever heard sorry. Just saying that a Good dk here can rape every Healer faster than a warrior can do but ull know it betther since ur a 3.5 war. Gonna end this here since u guys got enough proof that firemage isnt that FUCKING OP as everyone thought here. Rip your comments but maybe you just can't deal with the proofs.

Just RIP your live because u spaming forum always, that means your live suck and that u don't have better things to do, pls stop talking in every post on forum.

we alrdy discussed this 110k crit few months ago, mage on this video has all possible buffs and his spellpower is around 51k+ except proc trinket

even tho 2 trinkets give you +3% resil its not 3% dmg reduction, its around 15%, that's the effectiveness of increasing resilience. so just multiply 110x0.85=93.5 > max crits with all buffs on fullgeared player (except proc trinket, not so much, if he would play human this should result in only ~+6900 spellpower, or around 13% dmg increase)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5966448975 also

just reposting it to be pretty

No proof' date=' no sh*t's given.[/quote']

this is hillarious, mage doesnt have any pve trinkets+pve gear gets downgraded in arena so it gives 0 profit in dmg. i already calculated everything. and even of mage had all possible buffs up, dk was in unholy presence and without pvp trinket bonus pyro still woulda've hit by 120k, not 143k. even if he wanted, he couldnt get hit that much by mage, its impossible.

conclusion = there's srs bug

+it doesnt matter if he hit that much 1 time in whole arena game. for example, what would be if chaosbolt would hit 1 time 430k instead of 250 with full buffs ?

this is hillarious, mage doesnt have any pve trinkets+pve gear gets downgraded in arena so it gives 0 profit in dmg. i already calculated everything. and even of mage had all possible buffs up, dk was in unholy presence and without pvp trinket bonus pyro still woulda've hit by 120k, not 143k. even if he wanted, he couldnt get hit that much by mage, its impossible.

+it doesnt matter if he hit that much 1 time in whole arena game. for example, what would be if chaosbolt would hit 1 time 430k instead of 250 with full buffs ?

Why are you trying to compare Chaosbolt to Pyroblast? Pyroblast is nearly like Elemental Blast, and yet Ele blast is doing MORE than Pyroblast even if mage has buffs etc up, EleB will do more.

The mage can easily have PvE trinkets, the PvE gear is useless.

And your conclusion is what? A srs bug and yet you're telling us that it's impossible to do 143k Pyroblast in deep freeze? Oh what a conspiracy! The player did 143k Pyroblast, your "conclusion" can be very wrong, genius.

• Like 1

1264f28e-8400-4165-b748-c030a11996a3.jpg 1264f28e-8400-4165-b748-c030a11996a3.jpg 1264f28e-8400-4165-b748-c030a11996a3.jpg 1264f28e-8400-4165-b748-c030a11996a3.jpg 1264f28e-8400-4165-b748-c030a11996a3.jpg

Chaos bolt above 250k is impossible in arena Kappa

i just said a medium dark soul number

comparing? i do not think you know what that word means. i was just matching the % of extra bugged dmg of 1 spell. it has nothing to do with the formula or ele blast, it dmg or smth

i just said a medium dark soul number

comparing? i do not think you know what that word means. i was just matching the % of extra bugged dmg of 1 spell. it has nothing to do with the formula or ele blast, it dmg or smth

Here. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/compare That's a good guide for you to see what that word means.

You're saying that Pyroblast isn't supposed to do 143k and says "it's supposed to do 120k" Then you mention Chaos bolt "Imagine if it did 450k instead of 250k" You're comparing and yet makes no sense? You're adding over 75% of 250k to 450k, there's only 15% difference in 120k - 140k.

• Like 1
You're adding over 75% of 250k to 450k' date=' there's only 15% difference in 120k - 140k.[/quote']

even of mage had all possible buffs up' date=' dk was in unholy presence and without pvp trinket bonus pyro still woulda've hit by 120k, not 143k. even if he wanted, he couldnt get hit that much by mage, its impossible.[/quote']

cant you read? i may be wrong for about 10% but that doesnt matter, 143k should be impossible to get

http://s017.radikal.ru/i414/1602/36/1d3ad655dcd7.png

Max damage = 2305+(19654*198%) = 41219.92

Min damage = 1816+(19654*198%) = 40730.92

We have 43340

Damage seems +2-4 k as it shood be

But when its damage modify by crit + passive that increase crit damage it may up to 10k damage.

=====================================================================

Hmm, fireball seems too.

http://s018.radikal.ru/i508/1602/34/e983698a84e7.png

Max damage = 1748+(19654*150%) = 31229

Min damage = 1374+(19654*150%) = 30855

We have 33055

And also Frostfire Bolt too.

Same formula as in fireball.

Also, Inferno Blast is high too.

Max damage = 677+(19654*60%))*2.06 = 25686.964