Fire mage dmg in this server yolo

pujo2

1. http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=11366/pyroblast

2. doing +140k crit on DK with blood presence in arena..

3. should not bo so high, without blood presence this means 150k crits or some shit like that in arena x4 that means like 600k.. where is the point on that?

4. 1-2-2016

5. http://prntscr.com/9xq3yo 140k in http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=48263/blood-presence..

And this is how people make servers balanced yolo

PD: its retarded that tiranic mages are doing 70k crits and griveous mages doing 100k.. pridefuls doing 140-150k..

Edited by pujo2
If you loose as dk vs. a firemage you are simply bad.

end of the story

No offense to you or anything, but you do realize that he's playing ret/dk. Him losing as ret/dk to a fire mage has nothing to do with bad especially when the fire mage is doing 140k in blood presence. This happened to me aswell on my dk. I got 80% - 0% in one deep while I had no cds and no ams and my healer was polyd full with no trinket. I was also in blood pres and he got me from 80 to zero with 3 pyros while I was in blood pres. I'm not saying fire mages are bugged but getting one shotted as a dk in blood pres something is wrong with that.

• Like 2
No offense to you or anything, but you do realize that he's playing ret/dk. Him losing as ret/dk to a fire mage has nothing to do with bad especially when the fire mage is doing 140k in blood presence. This happened to me aswell on my dk. I got 80% - 0% in one deep while I had no cds and no ams and my healer was polyd full with no trinket. I was also in blood pres and he got me from 80 to zero with 3 pyros while I was in blood pres. I'm not saying fire mages are bugged but getting one shotted as a dk in blood pres something is wrong with that.

We won 2 arena vs them btw, but the 3rd arena the mage did 140kx4 on me, 2s to kill dk in blood presence.. i make this post because mage dmg is going so retarded in this server

Edited by pujo2
We won 2 arena vs them btw, but the 3rd arena the mage did 140kx5 on me, 2s to kill dk in blood presence..

I don't think fire mages can do 5x pyros... only seen hansol do 4 consecutive pyroblasts maybe I'm wrong. But yeah you shouldn't be able to oneshot a dk in blood pres in 2 seconds.

I don't think fire mages can do 5x pyros... only seen hansol do 4 consecutive pyroblasts maybe I'm wrong. But yeah you shouldn't be able to oneshot a dk in blood pres in 2 seconds.

idk if x5 or x4, maybe x4 but still like 600k in 4 hits.. the problem is that, for example, warlocks need to cast 3s to do like 200k as much in arena, while mages doing free +500k (as total dmg after all insta pyros) with free insta spells..

Edited by pujo2
idk if x5 or x4, maybe x4 but still like 600k in 4 hits..

Yeah, if you check hansols 2s videos when he plays fimage/rdru he does around 80-90k max when he starts bursting when his target is deeped. He doesn't one shot but he kills. I'd say he does around 450k dmg during his burst.

Here's the vid I'm talking about.

Yeah, if you check hansols 2s videos when he plays fimage/rdru he does around 80-90k max when he starts bursting when his target is deeped. He doesn't one shot but he kills. I'd say he does around 450k dmg during his burst.

Yeah this is the only proof this server needs to nerf mage...if a 5.4.8 retail gladiator mage crits for max 80-90k on a druid in cat form, im PRETTY sure 140k on a DK with Blood Presence ins't legit.

• Like 1

jesus this post gave me cancer, playing as dk and whining on mages, this is disgusting, you r so retarded and know nothing about this game, just quit

recognise smone?

if a 5.4.8 retail gladiator mage crits for max 80-90k on a druid in cat form

he's second best firemage world in s15

Edited by faina
he's second best firemage world in s15

Exactly, and he is doing max 80-90k pyros on leather wearing players, and all of a sudden a random mage on PandaWoW can crit for 140k on a Blood Presence DK? If that's not enough proof to nerf mage idk what is...

I got 80% - 0% in one deep while I had no cds and no ams and my healer was polyd full with no trinket.

and that surprise you ?

People should try to understand how firemage works instead of QQing

if a 5.4.8 retail gladiator mage crits for max 80-90k on a druid in cat form' date='[/quote']

you have literally no idea bro.

oh look 110k crit as undead :D not even all proccs up lol

(he is missing trinket procc just sayin )

(ye ik the enemy is lowgeared but did you hear smth about basic resil ? )

Exactly' date=' and he is doing max 80-90k pyros on leather wearing players[/quote']

Leather or plate doesnt matther against mages ? Dude please stop writing honestly there is alot of bullsh*

now leave me alone because whenever ppl qq about firemages i just need to post this video ... no words needed

ye ik you got rekt you dont need to tell me that ty

livin is da best

true dat

Edited by Noneedholy
and that surprise you ?

People should try to understand how firemage works instead of QQing

you have literally no idea bro.

Leather or plate doesnt matther against mages ? Dude please stop writing honestly there is alot of bullsh*

now leave me alone because whenever ppl qq about firemages i just need to post this video ... no words needed

ye ik you got rekt you dont need to tell me that ty

true dat

Yes, it does suprise me getting almost 100% - 0 in one deep even with no cds in blood presence as I am technically a half tank in that presence. You can't blame me for being suprised can you. If a mage one shotted you in def stance while u were 80% you would feel the same infact you would probably rage like hell but I guess not since your partner is a firemage :pardon::pardon:

So a retail gladiator mage with rare 110k crits vs a private server random mage doing 140k crit and right before that a 110k crit on a DK with Blood Presence? I wonder what that 140k crit would be if Eldkpujo was in Unholy Presence...

Also what does "gladiator" have to do with ur crits ? Honestly lol

To make sure that everyone understand that it's just not some random retail mage that has stamina gems 'n sht, and that those 80-90k crits he did, no one could do better.

• Like 1
Ofc there is something wrong with random dmg on Pandawow. Same as i do sometimes 130k slams in the opener. Doesnt matther actually just want to tell you that your point "80-90k max pyros" is useless. Also what does "gladiator" have to do with ur crits ? Honestly lol

Then if you do understand why make these http://www.twitch.tv/sazzieu/v/19593801 http://www.twitch.tv/sazzieu/v/21832607

I understand that you hate losing but being that egoistic is just over the top. You're not saying anything about firemages because you play with well the best fire mage on this server atm. But when you face a good dk like fenemore or aboslute you go completely nuts and start bashing it. You also don't say shit about warriors because you play one aswell. I'm not judging you but please dude be more honest and less self-centered it's quite annoying and triggers alot of people.

PS: On that game versus absolute you obviously could have dispelled the soul reaper. That's what caused you to drop so much for him to then finish you off.

Edited by Deathskin
typos
  • Like 3

If you wanna compare firemages here to retail and fix these "bugs" that aren't even on Pyroblast i guess (i usually do 120k pyro's with ALL procs up and can do 30k without)... fix everything like inferno blast not giving heating up when reflected, combustion instantly consumming heating up, etc..

It's not the spell that is bugged, it's the server... same with chaos bolt for example (easier to understand with big numbers i guess).. 90k out of burst, 250k in burst, shockwaves 30k out of burst, 100k in burst. Stop complaining about the spells and just ask the devs to fix that then we will see what is really bugged.

And yea btw hansol could hit 100-110k pyro on his undead mage in 5.4.8, means he didn't have 2 trinkets (one use + proc) bcuz he had to play with a «real» trinket making you go out of cc's. So ye he didn't have the +6500int trinket which increase dmgs by smth like 20%.

• Like 1

but not 140k.. griveous mages are doing 100k crits pyros in pandawow.. :/

Edited by pujo2

no, betther open random threads where you qq about the class which isnt even representative in the ladder.

disgusting

PS: On that game versus absolute you obviously could have dispelled the soul reaper. That's what caused you to drop so much for him to then finish you off.

farmed him often enough, idk why you have to make my stream even more famous now.

You also don't say shit about warriors

yes and you are uninformed as shit. Also i said that warrior is doing too much dmg and mastery is bugged. .. god lol /facepalm² There is nothing more i hate than liar

I love hearing the comments like "omg look at this damage!" "what is this dk dmg?!" "dk damage fixed(ironic voice)" etc etc' date=' while this guy who says this is maining a warrior...aaaand then i'm over here taking 40k bleeds and 100k slams from his main class (warrior). Everyone just QQ about other classes while they main the most bugged of them all...[/quote']

and most of them are playing their class still betther than you. let them be :)

Edited by Noneedholy

I love hearing the comments like "omg look at this damage!" "what is this dk dmg?!" "dk damage fixed(ironic voice)" etc etc, while this guy who says this is maining a warrior...aaaand then i'm over here taking 40k bleeds and 100k slams from his main class (warrior). Everyone just QQ about other classes while they main the most bugged of them all...

http://www.twitch.tv/sazzieu/v/21832607

If you wanna compare firemages here to retail and fix these "bugs" that aren't even on Pyroblast i guess (i usually do 120k pyro's with ALL procs up and can do 30k without)... fix everything like inferno blast not giving heating up when reflected, combustion instantly consumming heating up, etc..

It's not the spell that is bugged, it's the server... same with chaos bolt for example (easier to understand with big numbers i guess).. 90k out of burst, 250k in burst, shockwaves 30k out of burst, 100k in burst. Stop complaining about the spells and just ask the devs to fix that then we will see what is really bugged.

And yea btw hansol could hit 100-110k pyro on his undead mage in 5.4.8, means he didn't have 2 trinkets (one use + proc) bcuz he had to play with a «real» trinket making you go out of cc's. So ye he didn't have the +6500int trinket which increase dmgs by smth like 20%.

You are wrong about shockwave, don't do 100k now, they got fix.

no, betther open random threads where you qq about the class which isnt even representative in the ladder.

disgusting

farmed him often enough, idk why you have to make my stream even more famous now.

yes and you are uninformed as shit. Also i said that warrior is doing too much dmg and mastery is bugged. .. god lol /facepalm² There is nothing more i hate than liar

and most of them are playing their class still betther than you. let them be :)

Love how you just brush away the rest of the facts and just call me a liar. There's just no way to have an argument with you and you probably know why.

oh look 110k crit as undead not even all proccs up lol

big text to get attention

we alrdy discussed this few months ago, mage on this video has all possible buffs and his spellpower is around 51k+ except proc trinket

even tho 2 trinkets give you +3% resil its not 3% dmg reduction, its around 15%, that's the effectiveness of increasing resilience. so just multiply 110x0.85=93.5 > max crits with all buffs (except proc trinket, not so much, if he would play human this should result in only ~+6900 spellpower, or around 13% dmg increase)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5966448975 also

Edited by faina