Explosive shot

Noneedholy

Realm tested - Fun

Spell - Explosive Shot

Date tested - 01/11/2015

Description - The damage done is not divided evenly based in the damage left from the previous Explosive Shot and the newly applied one, resulting in ridiculous damage(because they're added as if the previous one hadn't dealt any damage).

How it should work - The damage should be splitted evenly between the ticks, basing in the damage left from the previous explosive(s) shot(s) and the new one, remaining with same ticks amount. The quote below is worth of being seen(has a better explanation).

FIX THIS BULLSHIT FINALLY OMG

its pissing me off ffs

and NO its NOT fixed ! They only fixed it for "world" and didnt apply it in arena for SOME WEIRD REASONS

Edited by Noneedholy
  • Like 3
+10 198723678123781264387616587126478164871643 Fixing warrior col.smash aura and bleed damage is awesome, now fixing this shit of a spell, it would mean this server is on it's way to be playable for arenas. Fixing some core game mechanics (ex. PATHFINDING ) would make this server the best "fixed" server on the Mist of Pandaria expansion. It's a really big deal, for you as the PandaWoW managment team, and for us players.
already 1-2 hunters in ladder.

Abusers don't count bud.

For your next "defense" Survival doesn't count either, nor scripters, bot, hack or any third party users.

Or anything abnormal than retail hunters. Right now hunters doesn't count in the ladder of Pandawow. Deal with it.

No, he's implying that mage/warlock/warrior should get "nerfed" because they do NORMAL DAMAGE for 5.4.8 patch. He say's why nerf hunters when other class is "bugged/op". He should be saying "they should fix the only viable spec for arena (marks)". Hunter's are getting "nerfed" because they're bugged, warrior/mage/warlock isn't.You're being sad, playing a bugged class, no one on live played survival and got past 2100, so again, you should be saying FIX MARKS, not nerf other classes and not my bugged survival spec.

Close-minded people, gosh.

Poly/Orb got fixed this changelog' date='[/quote']

no.

But still' date=' you don't see good affli locks on here.[/quote']

lol as it would matter on Pandawow if ur good as lock or not /kek

same goes for hunter, just look at diabolique .. hes totally trash and 2.7 cr. Oh wait i forgot that he wintraded...

nvm

We can't reproduce this bug at our test servers.

I thought you fixed it in World but not in Arena yet ? I hope that you won't be srs and let a bug like this still there .. THIS SPELL is doing like 350-400% more dmg than it should. It would be too less to call it a "critical bug" lol ...

Saylance said you fixed it for "world" and for arena it need some time. So what will happen now ? Im not stupid and i see this bug everytime in arena so idk why you

can't reproduce this bug

Has been fixed in world at 01.02.2016

On BG/Arena it will took some time.

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=165722&page=9&highlight=fixed+world

i already posted about 100 screenshots in this forum how this bullshit spell is critting for fucking 100k+ i dont know what i can do else tbh.

1 day access on this databass and PvP would be so much better

Edited by Noneedholy
  • Like 1