Here's why it's so obvious that Diabloque/Iwanndance/Ivandorn is a Wintrading Noob.

Bapss

Yo what's up people.

Want something to laugh at? Check out http://cp.pandawow.ru/info/arena.html?type=3 lmao :rofl_mini:

Everyone already knows that Diabloque is a wintrading noob. But he keeps saying there's no proof, so I put together this lengthy list of reasons why it's obvious that Diabloque is a tryhard cheater.

Enjoy :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why It's Obvious Diabloque Wintrade

1. Diabloque cannot even name which team he supposedly farmed to get the 250 rating (makes no sense considering how much he usually brags about winning). Why he can't tell you? Because he wintraded.

2. This is a kid who screenshots all games vs 1500 teams, but expects us to believe he didn't screenshot how he got 2700? Obvious lie. Why lie? Because he wintraded.

3. Just as his rating suddenly spikes, so too does the rating of all these obvious wintraders below:

Team 1

Zaqewq --> lowgeared char on 2600 (How can you have 2 kills overall and 2.6 cr in 3s ? I guess he never killed something ;) Also no trinket equipped.

Diabloque --> Diabolique Hunter. Always lose to top teams yet is magically now rank one lol. :rofl_mini:

Neikqq --> Again 1 kill overall and doesn't even own any trinkets lmao. You also believe he farm all the top teams half-naked? :mocking:

Team 2

Фаптайм --> Nice ! not even fullgear and already is 2.6 in 3s. xD

Dornivan ---> half tyrannical and 113-8 stats in 3s loool ok.

Aphaeleon ---> diaboliques 2nd Hunter (Aphaeleon)

If anyone were to say Diabloque didn't wintrade (which nobody would. Everyone is in agreement that Diabloque is a wintrading noob). But, if someone did argue that Diabloque didn't wintrade, then what about all of these above? I guess they didn't wintrade either, and got all the top ranks while being half-naked and in tyrannical gear lol? :D

4. He expects us to believe this is a coincidence? How stupid he think we are lol? Just as others start wintrading, he gets 2700+ but then cant say who he beat? :rofl_mini: Why do they show up at the exact same time he get his rating? Because he wintraded.

5. Who do we all know that has a history of making multiple accounts and pretending he's not the same guy? Diabloque. He does it all the time on these forums (with Felxtwo, Iwannadance, Qeloq and Ivandorn). Again he incriminates himself. And blatently wintraded.

6. Who do we also know that has a history of cheating and using kickbot? Diabloque. But kickbot isn't enough to carry him, so instead he wintraded.

7. AND AS IF ALL OF THAT WAS NOT ENOUGH - IF THERE IS ANY DOUBT LEFT IN YOUR MIND - his silence in response to the question:

"Who did you farm the 250 rating from?"

is the closer. He cannot answer it. The simplest of questions! And he cannot answer, because he knows that he didn't farm any of the top players, and that he wintraded.

8. This noob has NEVER ONCE beat me in arena, and none of the top teams even seen him queue. And yet now he is higher rating than me lol? :rofl_mini: It is IMPOSSIBLE for him to have gained this rating any other way than from wintrading.

The proof is all there in front of you. If the Admins can't connect the dots the they are seriously stupid as fuck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ban this cheating rat or riot!!! Why play legit when he just cheat? Does everyone else have to wintrade too now? lol

Diabloque the Win-trader Reports:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proof that Ivandorn/Diabloque Is a Compulsive Liar + Wintrader.

Blaston + Взрывпакет yesterday this guys farming noneed and pionysus.

If they farmed me, wtf are these screenshots - and how come they dodge me instantly and say they can't win with druid?

they are not even full gear.

Blaston - Full gear? Yes

Взрывпакет - Full gear? Yes

Both Are Full Gear = Diabloque the WinTrader LYING AGAIN :/

They told me that they farmed you 4-0 with 522 gear.

so who is lier!?

Lol... I don't know? Judging from the above, i'd probably guess that the liar is "Diabloque the WinTrader" who can't even answer -

A Simple. Fucking. Question:

By popular request!

This is the 9th Time we've asked this question and you STILL can not answer..

@Ivandorn Please tell us which team you farmed to get 2700?

You got 250+ rating overnight. So I ask you again - who did you farm?

And please stop dodging my question - It should be easy to answer if you didn't win-trade!

His Refusal to Answer This Question Says It All

:mocking:

At the end of the season he should get the title - Diabloque "The Wintrading Failure"!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------Update 10/02/2016----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Diabloque just went from 2700 rating, up to 2800 rating overnight. Again impossible unless he beat the r1 or r2 team 10-0, which he didn't. So again, more proof that he is wintrading LOL.

At the same time all of his extra wintrading characters gained 200+ rating overnight too:

Admin need to delete all Diabloque's characters + accounts because he is single handedly making PandaWoW 3vs3 shit. Also to send the message that:

wintrading will not be tolerated.

Edited by Bapss
  • Like 3

Yo what's up people.

Everyone already knows that Diabloque is a wintrading noob. But he keeps saying there's no proof, so I put together this lengthy list of reasons why it's obvious that Diabloque is a tryhard cheater.

Enjoy

1. Diabloque cannot even name which team he supposedly farmed to get the 250 rating (makes no sense considering how much he usually brags about winning). Why he can't tell you? Because he wintraded.

2. This is a kid who screenshots all games vs 1500 teams, but expects us to believe he didn't screenshot how he got 2700? Obvious lie. Why lie? Because he wintraded.

3. Just as his rating suddenly spikes, so too does the rating of all these obvious wintraders below:

Originally Posted by Noneedholy

Team 1

Zaqewq --> lowgeared char on 2600 (How can you have 2 kills overall and 2.6 cr in 3s ? I guess he never killed something Also no trinket equipped.

Diabloque --> Diabolique Hunter. Always lose to top teams yet is magically now rank one lol.

Neikqq --> Again 1 kill overall and doesn't even own any trinkets lmao. You also believe he farm all the top teams half-naked?

Team 2

Фаптайм --> Nice ! not even fullgear and already is 2.6 in 3s. xD

Dornivan ---> half tyrannical and 113-8 stats in 3s loool ok.

Aphaeleon ---> diaboliques 2nd Hunter (Aphaeleon)

If anyone were to say Diabloque didn't wintrade (which nobody would. Everyone is in agreement that Diabloque is a wintrading noob). But, if someone did argue that Diabloque didn't wintrade, then what about all of these above? I guess they didn't wintrade either, and got all the top ranks while being half-naked and in tyrannical gear lol?

4. He expects us to believe this is a coincidence? How stupid he think we are lol? Just as others start wintrading, he gets 2700+ but then cant say who he beat? Why do they show up at the exact same time he get his rating? Because he wintraded.

5. Who do we all know that has a history of making multiple accounts and pretending he's not the same guy? Diabloque. He does it all the time on these forums (with Felxtwo, Iwannadance, Qeloq and Ivandorn). Again he incriminates himself. And blatently wintraded.

6. Who do we know also who has a history of cheating and using kickbot? Diabloque. But kickbot isn't enough to carry him, so instead he wintraded.

7. AND AS IF ALL OF THAT WAS NOT ENOUGH - IF THERE IS ANY DOUBT LEFT IN YOUR MIND - his silence in response to the question:

"Who did you farm the 250 rating from?"

is the closer. He cannot answer it. The simplest of questions! And he cannot answer, because he knows that he didn't farm any of the top players, and that he wintraded.

8. This noob has NEVER ONCE beat me in arena, and none of the top teams even seen him queue. And yet now he is higher rating than me lol? It is IMPOSSIBLE for him to have gained this rating any other way than from wintrading.

The proof is all there in front of you. If the Admins can't connect the dots the they are seriously stupid as fuck.

Ban this cheater or riot!!

It's alright Bapps there have been 10 threads about him,no need to make more...He'll get the ban ;) patience.GM didn't respond yet

make 20 threads.

without proofs it's mean nothing.

when gm come he just closed all threads.

hope he will punish you for spam/flood/flame/insulting.

I fuckin ROFLed everytime while you trolling dat plebs. So hilarious, they re MAD AF.. funny shit doe. Even if you r wintrader i dont give a fuck cuz not playing here anymore :D LOL

russian: даже если ты еб*ный переливало, мне лично пох я здесь не играю уже давненько, одни багеры\скриптеры и много всякого треша на хай рейте

Но блин, почитываю темы про тебя и то как спокойно ты относишься к этому)) это реально ржачно

у них просто горит. мне занкед сказал что этого дружка noneed забанили. вот видос как его забанили http://www.twitch.tv/sazzieu/v/41564801

вчера бластон сказал что они с раздетым магом 4-0 против ноунида отыграли, теперь у него горит как это раздетые чары в топ-20.

и да скриптеров очень много, пиратка же. на ретейле просто сделали волны банов.

сейчас в топе те , кто лучше абузит.

You can't read or what?

the proof is all there in front of you. If the you can't connect the dots the they are seriously stupid as fuck.

Fucking downs victim.

Atleast we can agree on

when gm come.. hope he will punish for spam/flooding

Now shut the fuck up and stop spamming this thread you wintrading rat. I'd report you for spam if you weren't already going to get banned for wintrading :mocking:

Edited by Bapss
  • Like 1

у них просто горит. мне занкед сказал что этого дружка noneed забанили. вот видос как его забанили http://www.twitch.tv/sazzieu/v/41564801

вчера бластон сказал что они с раздетым магом 4-0 против ноунида отыграли, теперь у него горит как это раздетые чары в топ-20.

Просто ты больной. И тебя даже как-то жалко становится.

Edited by Veynnzy

translated:

theyre just mad. zanked told me that they banned noneed. heres vid:

yesterday blaston told me that with a naked maqe they 4-0ed noneed, now hes mad that some naked chars are in top 20

and yes, theres alot of scripters,pserver ofc. on retail they did alot of banwaves

now in the top are these, that abuse the best

i.e. still tryinq to defend yourself,ivandance

translated:

theyre just mad. zanked told me that they banned noneed. heres vid:

yesterday blaston told me that with a naked maqe they 4-0ed noneed, now hes mad that some naked chars are in top 20

and yes, theres alot of scripters,pserver ofc. on retail they did alot of banwaves

now in the top are these, that abuse the best

i.e. still tryinq to defend yourself,ivandance

wow. nice translated;)

Yo what's up people.

Want something to laugh at? Check out http://cp.pandawow.ru/info/arena.html?type=3 lmao :rofl_mini:

Enjoy :)

4. He expects us to believe this is a coincidence? How stupid he think we are lol? Just as others start wintrading, he gets 2700+ but then cant say who he beat? :rofl_mini: Why do they show up at the exact same time he get his rating? Because he wintraded.

6. Who do we also know that has a history of cheating and using kickbot? Diabloque. But kickbot isn't enough to carry him, so instead he wintraded.

8. This noob has NEVER ONCE beat me in arena, and none of the top teams even seen him queue. And yet now he is higher rating than me lol? :rofl_mini: It is IMPOSSIBLE for him to have gained this rating any other way than from wintrading.

Ban this cheating rat or riot!!! Why play legit when he just cheat? Does everyone else have to wintrade too now? lol

Diabloque the Win-trader Reports:

Dornivan

Ivandorn Coincidence? I think not.

Dornivan Ivandorn Dorinvan Ivandorn

Ivandorn Dorinvan Ivandorn Dornivan

Ivan dorn Dorni varn Ivan dorn Dornivan

Dornivan Ivandorn Ivandorn Dornivan

Wintrading Confirmed. Next time don't name your forum account the same as your wintrading char dumbass.

DORNIVAN+IVANDORN=IVANDORN ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED. TOPKEK

Edited by Deathskin
  • Like 2

Dornivan

Ivandorn Coincidence? I think not.

Dornivan Ivandorn Dorinvan Ivandorn

Ivandorn Dorinvan Ivandorn Dornivan

Ivan dorn Dorni varn Ivan dorn Dornivan

Dornivan Ivandorn Ivandorn Dornivan

Wintrading Confirmed. Next time don't name your forum account the same as your wintrading char dumbass.

DORNIVAN+IVANDORN=IVANDORN ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED. TOPKEK

GOT EMMM LOL

You fucking wrong advised monkey i told you already 10 million times that i wasn't even queueng because i was OUT. Also nemifest told you. Holy fuck dude i can't put in words how fucking retarded you are. I am mad ? Lol even yesterday i farmed blastin like 4-0 as WMS but ok whatever. Also dion told you that he didnt que with me. NVM you are just a monkey with a IQ from below 50 who won't understand anything since ur just retarded.

YOU ARE SO BRAINDEAD. I honestly don't know if you are actually trying to troll or if you are serious. But if you are serious, go to a doctor and he should check you. Something must be wrong with you and i don't even want to mention you irl. You OBVIOUSLY wintraded and everyone already knows it so i dont even know why you keep talking, little prick. There is also 1 fucking simple question which you just had to answer

From who you got all that rating over 1 night ? Who did you farm to get 2.7?

You have fucking autism and can't even read nor answer that question or what ? Sorry but some1 who can't even read or answer a single question isnt supposed to play his character properly. Just 1 more proof for you how retarded you are and that you wintraded. Bro you don't need 100% proofs always. You helped us so much because you did it so OBVIOUS that the gm's just have to check your logs right now. There are more than 10 reports in this forum about you wintrading and you think they just decline it without checking ur logs ? Hilarious bastard i hope you will get punished IRL and in this game u dumb fuckface.

ye idc report me im out

if they dont ban diabolique im just out

^ this

Im just confused whats taking them so long.

From who you got all that rating over 1 night ? Who did you farm to get 2.7?

He just magically got it, he don't need farm anyone - he's Diabloque (E1 wintrader). +300 rating out of thin air is just how he rolls :happy:

• Like 1

UPDATED LIST OF ALL WINTRADER IN 3vs3 (above 2.4) !

• Diabolique
  • Aphaeleon
  • Zaqewq
  • Neikqq
  • Фаптайм
  • Equilibrum
  • Snytras
  • Dornivan
  • Аббосхан

3 Teams now

why does noone of the gm's care here ? Lol just check their logs and ban this retards ..

Edited by Noneedholy
  • Like 1

waiting for GM/Moderator for close all fake reports without proofs and ban forum members for don't respect forum rules.

I asked you many times to follow rules but you don't wanna listen.

Stop ruin forum rules. Read rules before make report.

Stop flame/flood/insulting. Don't say that you don't that not allowed.