Rate the music

Noneedholy

rate the fucking previous music you brainless autistic son of a bitch, you fucking ruined this thread i cant believe it Trump was right from the beginning about spanish retards like you, die.

0/10 only because you have a bad attitude, uneducated swine.

• Like 1

rate the fucking previous music you brainless autistic son of a bitch, you fucking ruined this thread i cant believe it Trump was right from the beginning about spanish retards like you, die.

1. tell this to aldario --> http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=167693&page=61&p=1225064&viewfull=1#post1225064

2. im not gona rate nigga rap, cuz i already rated it in previous posts (all sound exactly the same).

3. you are fat

Edited by Señorpujo

1. tell this to noneed --> http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=167693&page=61&p=1225064&viewfull=1#post1225064

2. im not gona rate nigga rap, cuz i already rated it in previous posts (all sound exactly the same).

3. you are fat

1. that's not me you filthy scrub

2. Don't even dare to judge anyones music taste because urs sucks totally.

(all sound exactly the same).

Gj, i bet you are one of those guys who think they are very clever eh?

Are you that kind of an intolerant piece of shit ? Holy fucking shit stop saying that "nigger" rap (id love to see you in america calling anyone nigger btw) is shit. Noone fucking cares if you think they are the games, respect the rules or gtfo here

3. Gj, don't ruin this thread and just fucking rate the previous ones. People who do that 1-2x are not that problem, ur literally spamming the whole time in this thread and ignoring the whole time the rules.

Edited by Noneedholy

1. that's not me you filthy scrub

lol true, its the same profile foto but is aldario XD, ok sorry noneedtorage

- - - Updated - - -

Are you that kind of an intolerant piece of shit ? Holy fucking shit stop saying that "nigger" rap (id love to see you in america calling anyone nigger btw) is shit.

Where i said nigger? i said nigga, its diferent.

- - - Updated - - -

ignoring the whole time the rules.

I don't rate the last if the last don't rate, simple

- - - Updated - - -

Don't even dare to judge anyones music taste because urs sucks totally.

I dare, all these rap "musics" i saw in this trhead are totally bullshit, all where like the same song lol

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I dare, all these rap "musics" i saw in this trhead are totally bullshit, all where like the same song lol

As a metalhead from 9 years old (I'm 21 now) , I can assure you that I equally enjoy rap music and many other genres , you just need to be more mature with your taste in music and trust me you will be able to listen to death metal , rap and jazz everyday .

Besides that I would punch you to the face for your stupidity .

3/10

If you like OG Rap listen to the whole album its golden.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

i swear to god you are the single most stupid person alive, dumb spanish swine

"aldario" seriously are you even trying or are you this fucking retarded? you might as well join isis and blow yourself up

6/10 don't like that track from flatbush

i swear to god you are the single most stupid person alive, dumb spanish swine

"aldario" seriously are you even trying or are you this fucking retarded? you might as well join isis and blow yourself up

6/10 don't like that track from flatbush

old school = best rap

9/10 easy

(when i listen to this song, i get a feeling im watching a hydra movie. reminds me of some of his songs tbh, idk why.)

^something different from all the rap and other stereotype music being linked in here

old school = best rap

9/10 easy

(when i listen to this song, i get a feeling im watching a hydra movie. reminds me of some of his songs tbh, idk why.)

^something different from all the rap and other stereotype music being linked in here

felt like rock but different is wicked wicked is good xD 8/10