Rate the music

Noneedholy

• Game Masters
Removing my comments in my own thread.

R1 mods.

Your post contained obscene speech and it had nothing to do with the topic. You don't need to argue with players just let us do our job, if you don't like something report it. Me and other "bad moderators" did turn a blind eye many times (I am talking for this thread only) but since author isn't happy with our actions we will follow blindly all forum rules from now on. You guys passed the limit for the off topic in this thread long time ago so be thankful that this thread didn't close before a while.

Honestly, this is my last warning. If you guys continue with the off topic I will close the thread and this isn't a threat. I will simply follow forum rules.

vinnie paz and 0? are you fucking retarded? you didnt even listen

what you link literally sounded like earrape

5/10

Your post contained obscene speech and it had nothing to do with the topic. You don't need to argue with players just let us do our job, if you don't like something report it. Me and other "bad moderators" did turn a blind eye many times (I am talking for this thread only) but since author isn't happy with our actions we will follow blindly all forum rules from now on. You guys passed the limit for the off topic in this thread long time ago so be thankful that this thread didn't close before a while.

Honestly, this is my last warning. If you guys continue with the off topic I will close the thread and this isn't a threat. I will simply follow forum rules.

5/10

7/10

• Like 1

this is my last warning. If you guys continue with the off topic I will close the thread and this isn't a threat. I will simply follow forum rules.

Calm down rofl, ur not GOD sir, This thread is totally fine except pujo rating everything 0 and spreads his toxicity. You would know that if u would have followed some pages. Can't see anyone here being retarded except pujo so just keep him out here and everything is okay

• Like 2

Calm down rofl, ur not GOD sir, This thread is totally fine except pujo rating everything 0 and spreads his toxicity. You would know that if u would have followed some pages. Can't see anyone here being retarded except pujo so just keep him out here and everything is okay

0/10 comment

u are the one that complain when i rate ur shitty music with 0, not my fault if it sucks, now stop going off topic.

5/10

6/10 i used to listen this channel, has some nice music for chilling

Edited by noneedholly