Green Fire

Stayfjurt

UPDATED > WHAT AND HOW WORKS NOW ? 15.2.2016 , 15:00

1. Get codex from Isle of Thunder

2. Take quest from codex, talk to all your demons to complete q

3. Bring it to SW/OG trainer

4. Next quest just open books next to trainer

5. Next quest > soulstones > first you need to delete CACHE folder in your main wow folder.

6. Restart wow

7. Collect all soulstones and go BACK TO TRAINER

8. Do all quests which trainer offers u and then u will get last quest where u need to go to BLack Temple > you should click on Jubekas mark and then scenario should start. As juster said scenario is working , just that click dont work now :D he said he will apply fix at morning restart at 9:00 Moscow Time > 16.02.2016 , then u should be able to obtain green fire

this is best progress u can get , now u just need to wait for scenario implement "

[ATTACH=CONFIG]104551[/ATTACH]

Edited by Stayfjurt
  • Like 1
We check it, but for clean characters all ok, maybe need removed some quest data from current chars.

please do it :} i dont have new character

UPDATE > i tested on fun , in second quest , this object http://www.db.pandawow.me?object=216327/soulstone-fragment dont drop fragments , you cant loot it

Proof > [ATTACH=CONFIG]104262[/ATTACH]

which means u cant do second quest.

UPDATE > you can get max this progress in second quest { fresh char }

[ATTACH=CONFIG]104266[/ATTACH]

it will be rly easier just bring jubeka so she can insta give you green fire.....

Edited by Stayfjurt
We reported bug. Stop spamming guys. Juster commented so im sure he will do it in next lil changelog which will happen each 1-2 weeks. It seems like they finally started to careing about their mop server.

Actually they did care, they just slowed down development back in late 2014 to 2015 for no reason, 2013 was full of bugs but they did fix alot back then.

Anyways, Green Fire hype,bois!

Try now.

I can open codex with my main now , but as i reported in other post > in quest [ATTACH=CONFIG]104496[/ATTACH] , you cant loot hellfire soulshard , its there you just cant open it. also obtaining netherstorm soulshard dont count { since its working , also little cinematic or whatever works but not count as obtaining }

- - - Updated - - -

just add loot table > http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=92494/hellfire-fragment to object > http://www.db.pandawow.me?object=216327/soulstone-fragment

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]104498[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]104501[/ATTACH]

Netherstorm soulstone works , but obtaining dont count even if lil scene works

- - - Updated - - -

You clean cache folder? Need make it and take quest again. Also read guide about this questline on wowhead.

i know how to do that quest , but since i cant LOOT hellfire sousltone i cant do that quest.

- - - Updated - - -

i cleared CACHE !! IT WORKS !¬!!!

im going to continue and lets see where i stop next :D

Edited by Stayfjurt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]104501[/ATTACH]

Netherstorm soulstone works , but obtaining dont count even if lil scene works

- - - Updated - - -

i know how to do that quest , but since i cant LOOT hellfire sousltone i cant do that quest.

- - - Updated - - -

i cleared CACHE !! IT WORKS !¬!!!

im going to continue and lets see where i stop next :D

You can't stopped I think, we tested all questline. Also about cache folder, need remove this every week, because you can't see many fixes, if not cleaned her.

You can't stopped I think, we tested all questline. Also about cache folder, need remove this every week, because you can't see many fixes, if not cleaned her.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]104502[/ATTACH]

i stopped exactly where i thought i will stop. on this quest when i click Jubekas mark i should que to solo SCENARIO but blah, nothing happens

[ATTACH=CONFIG]104502[/ATTACH]

i stopped exactly where i thought i will stop. on this quest when i click Jubekas mark i should que to solo SCENARIO but blah, nothing happens

Strange, we implemented solo scenario and after click, you had move to boss, we check it today, and if found problem, will be fix tomorrow.