Disconect ?? Not again !

Hello , I'm getting my rogue a better gear , but cant , I got disconected in almost (80%) every battle ground ... and not on the begining in the end when we are wining ! , I got disconect and then Im trying to log in as fast as I can but nothing...

Like I leaved battleground ... thanks panda wow ... It is just to anoying , cant gear myself in short time , I was thinking to change on another private server ... :nea:

• Game Masters
Hmm I played many BG's today and I didn't get disconect. I guess your internet connection has an issue,should be yours side issue and not server's issue because I didn't see today any complains about disconects and lags in the server.

Hmm I played many BG's today and I didn't get disconect. I guess your internet connection has an issue,should be yours side issue and not server's issue because I didn't see today any complains about disconects and lags in the server.

I dont have problems with internet , on the end of bg I couldnt cast anything :(

Hello , I'm getting my rogue a better gear , but cant , I got disconected in almost (80%) every battle ground ... and not on the begining in the end when we are wining ! , I got disconect and then Im trying to log in as fast as I can but nothing...

Like I leaved battleground ... thanks panda wow ... It is just to anoying , cant gear myself in short time , I was thinking to change on another private server ... :nea:

Greetings Thestromcro!

It seems that your client is having some issues and that it has an error when bg is about to end (Seems like a client corruption)

You can try downloading a new launcher from here http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=163637

In case that it is still happening, there could be an problem with your internet. You can call your I.S.P to check it.

Tell me if it worked. (Or if anything has changed)

• Like 1