Spark of Zandalari bug

Flyff

1. http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=94526/spark-of-zandalar

2. After your Zandalari Warrior buff dissapears, you start to gather Zandalari Sparks immediately. ( "Aprox 11.10 procs per minute", i got 30 procs in ~35 seconds,

hopefully yt processes it before you see this post)

3. After Zandalari Warrior effect finishes, it should have a cooldown before next Zandalari Spark can occur.

4. 2/18/2016

5. x100

6. 7/10

• Like 1

Dont lie. Show us proof, i want to see that aprox 1,2 min delay between activation,

And there was a new changelog yesterday, last 1 month updates., this item wasnt mentioned. Just bcs u play sub pve which profit from mastery (hitting faster) 24/7 , activating of this trinket adds u mega dps. Respec to assa you will still do higher dps.since combat RIP

- - - Updated - - -

Oh btw. There was a "fix" like 4 months ago. Didnt fixed it so.

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]104827[/ATTACH] then why are u still using it ? Since trere are bettter trinkets

Edited by Stayfjurt

First of all, if you report a bug you are supposed to bring a proof that something isn't working as intentended, not me. Secondly, I am using it because it is the only expertise trinket I have and according to spreadsheet it is the best out of trinkets I have. I know that you have no clue what spreadsheet is since your PVE (and sub rogue) knowledge is close to 0, so I will explain, spreadsheet is program helping you to establish which items are the best for your spec. No more responses from me, this item was fixed and is proccing as intended, deal with it. Edited by olbaa

First of all, if you report a bug you are supposed to bring a proof that something isn't working as intentended, not me. Secondly, I am using it because it is the only expertise trinket I have and according to spreadsheet it is the best out of trinkets I have. I know that you have no clue what spreadsheet is since your PVE (and sub rogue) knowledge is close to 0, so I will explain, spreadsheet is program helping you to establish which items are the best for your spec. No more responses from me.

i dont need proof , its same thing as strengh ones , and oh yes i have clue about specs , you just using it bcs its broken and u dont want to lose your advantage, its a bug and it will be fixed , deal with it

First of all, if you report a bug you are supposed to bring a proof that something isn't working as intentended, not me. Secondly, I am using it because it is the only expertise trinket I have and according to spreadsheet it is the best out of trinkets I have. I know that you have no clue what spreadsheet is since your PVE (and sub rogue) knowledge is close to 0, so I will explain, spreadsheet is program helping you to establish which items are the best for your spec. No more responses from me, this item was fixed and is proccing as intended, deal with it.

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=160127 In that thread, there's a solid proof about PvE MoP trinkets-- And these in this thread are included.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...