- - - Updated - - -

Look at the description : "Chance plays beta as a hunter and one shots people."

Chance plays beta as a hunter

Chance plays beta

beta

Seems like beta are smth you can argue with

when i see you try to speak english

http://rs554.pbsrc.com/albums/jj434/svroman/GIFs/JGL_Giggle-gif.gif~c200

is this the guys who was trying to be noneed lawyer's 24h/24h and then not defend him on his self picture thread, wao you are just a fucking cunt

btw i like your guild note, ur so aids

Edited by Druidaskip

is this the guys who was trying to be noneed lawyer's 24h/24h and then not defend him on his self picture thread, wao you are just a fucking cunt

btw i like your guild note, ur so aids

when i see you just open your mouth

http://persephonemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/bingley-giggles.gif

i also like my guild note 33764c58ccb5b34dd10185e52d763d9b.png

Edited by Repitchx

Yeah according to the english skills i'd say you wrote the note. Also we can clearly see how Выше is arguing on a very high level again.

My guess is

mid age not even full age ~ smth between 10 and 15 or hes some kind of desperated old faq like Diabolique and almost 40

No mates ingame nor rl friends. Why ? Pretty easy, he think he can buy friends with bonuses on Pandawow.

According to his english he never went to school or dropped it after the 5th grade. Google translate skills as we can clearly see.

Also tryharding as fuck to tell everyone he is not a wintrader while noone even believes him (except some exceptions)

Arguing like a 8 years old child without even a point or a valid thesis, at all we can say that you are such another french random kid who try to act big in a game and on a forum while playing unfair, insulting people permanently with the worst english, even tho most of them are better than you.

I guess we figured out that your character is pretty much fucked up but as i said before, you are not even full age so i'm pretty sure your parents will still teach you that.

And here a tip from my side :

If you wan't to insult people about they are stupid etc., at least be educated enough to speak proper english.

Edited by holocaustgg

He's a wintrader and exploiting this bonuses bug to the max. He'll get perma'd when Zeox is back. He'll cry for his account back.

Que into me again and get stomped as always =)

Change the prof pic for the love of god, its becoming rly frustrating to see it. :p