Titles ?

Firestarter

his life > your life ez.

And hes playing on pandawow hehe, that's what i call a nerd

You just spend your time on PandaWoW's forum, lol. I swear to god you don't even play PandaWoW, you just waste your time on the forums.

You just spend your time on PandaWoW's forum' date=' lol. I swear to god you don't even play PandaWoW, you just waste your time on the forums.[/quote']

Stfu you brazilian jew jitsu f^g. You got mod and you think you are some god, you don't even mute people, you are like Furmetal tzzzzz

Stfu you brazilian jew jitsu f^g. You got mod and you think you are some god, you don't even mute people, you are like Furmetal tzzzzz

Yooo, calm down with the insults, you are tryharding waaay too much, and that's not good for your health man. Yeah, I'm a God and I don't even do anything godly. :blush:

I don't even mute people so i'm Furmetal? I thought people hated him because he muted everyone, for no reason? I could be a way worse Chat Mod?

• Like 1

No.

can you stop caring if its just an game ? amazing :)

i feel the madness from someone who got nothing :aggressive:

the madness from someone who doesnt give a flying shit about titles on a private server, sure.

im just slightly triggered by your constant complaining about the forums, this is site is a place where u discuss things, not where u make 20 complaining threads about your title.

again, i don't care because it's a game, but because you're literally everywhere with your threads.

the madness from someone who doesnt give a flying shit about titles on a private server, sure.

im just slightly triggered by your constant complaining about the forums, this is site is a place where u discuss things, not where u make 20 complaining threads about your title.

again, i don't care because it's a game, but because you're literally everywhere with your threads.

oO :D