Transmog NPC

NovaStryker

Hi, well, im seeing people that has heartstone mogged with shoulders, or waist items, or gloves, so i thought it was thanks to the NPC (the new one)

that mogs legendaries and stuff, but the options are written in russian an i dont know a lot so, can someone tell me the options please?

Thanks

The options are simply instructions written in russian on how to go about transmogrifying your legendary item.

For the record, place the weapon you wish to be transmogrified on the first slot of your bags (ie where you hearthstone is defaultly placed) and the legendary item in the next spot (to the right).

Speak to the transmogrifier npc and choose the first option upon which you will be charged 20,000 gold provided that the transmog is successful.

Дюдя, Hello ! I have problem with my Transmog... When I do it and then exit the game again and shoved like nothing I've done ! Can you help me with that problem ? Thanks ! :)

When you've transmogged, put your items in your bag then equip them again. Then you can exit the game.

• 2 weeks later...

do not bug nothing for me all use cheat engine i'm not :)

- - - Updated - - -

I think many will agree with me.

I think the damage of this class is very strong, The reduction of cure , is really great.

In my opinion the PVE leaves the immortal dk.

I think you should at least reduce your healing .

ok im having another problem, i have Thunderfury, and im using the NPC but he doesn't mog the item

i have a 1-handed sword and i do like you said(item u wanna mog first and the appearance of the item secondly) but it doesn't mog it, i've tried relogging and with the offhand weapon (a dagger) but it doesn't do it too

thanks all