need help

Repitchx

s15 retail glad skill is not something strictly measureable, i personally know ppl who got rating jsut b/c of comp etc (like LSD), give this lsd hero a dk and see how he will stuck at 2.6, so i dont think we can ever use "s15 glad skill" to define skill lvl

also we can assume that this server got players who adapted to private server mechanics which skill somehow we can call "glad s15 lvl", but there are no teams which could compete at a retail to get a glad, im 146% sure, not even close

agree. but im not a lsd hero btw

also we can assume that this server got players who adapted to private server mechanics which skill somehow we can call "glad s15 lvl"' date=' but there are no teams which could compete at a retail to get a glad, im 146% sure, not even close[/quote']

How can you say that ? I mean i was playing with whereareyouat on retail and we just missed glad by 10 points. If i think about that now and think about the fact that i played priest and a comp which was not top tier, THEN glad looks pretty easy (well ye i only played priest bcuz idk )

but there are no teams which could compete at a retail to get a glad

You can't really say that. People on 2.7 mmr back in s15 didn't even know that you can massdispel a fucking dark bargain lmao ...

Anyways we will never find out ;) And as i said talking 24/7 about how great someone was on retail in s15 means nothing anymore. Player become better and if i start watching s15 PvP movies i sometimes have to laugh abit because there are mistakes which we don't make at all .. mistakes that are hilarious (for me atleast) But yeah that's logic since we play that shit for ages now.

So @djmonster stop talking about your double r1. I don't belive you since you died in 2 minutes against me. Neither i guess you ever played above 2k on retail

5х5 is not a glad

i can say the same about your game, but thiss doesnt really matter

and i know for sure that there are 0 teams which could compete for glad. Why? just look at meta and comp diversity, its alrdy enough, continuos fighting wm vs wm, 1 rm, 1 phs, 2k lsd's, there are literally zero room to improve, zero, all you can do in here us just sharpen 1-2 strats and get rid of others

5х5 is not a glad

and ? 50% of the people on retail have their glad from empty battlegroups (>s13) or 5vs5 so who gives a shit ? Glad is Glad that's it.

Not 1 team who could compete glad :D? That's amazing i just played MLD with people who were 2.8 + in s15 with that comp :P I guess you don't know every player here ^^ Also well you play on x100 ... x100 players are idk .. not really that good in pvp at least that's what i saw in arena when i faced some from this server. Last season every good player had also chars on x100 but now, yeah well

Gladiator since WoD means nothing anymore. Even people in the AJ forums are already crying about that so i wouldn't call wod competitive

http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/306536-everyone-is-gladiator-and-rank-one-now-lol/

Games that i have on my main against people like dionysus are way more competitive then retail 2.6 - 2.7 3s mmr lol ... You can't say because of private erver mechanics, it's just people become better and understand that game. And yes i think some ppl would be able to hit glad (back in s15 ofc ) If they would have played there like they play their class now here. No doubt about that.

Just to give you 1 example: after they buffed soul of the forest, so increased the haste to 100% and everyone started to play it, you could still cast it without people kicking you because they were simply not used to that. Now even on Pandawow on 2.2 mmr people manage it to kick you on soul of the forest. That expansion is just not hard when you play it for ages ;D And When i play for fun RMP with alexisren and djfreezer, just for fun without voice, it works better then my 2.5/6 mmr rmp (which wasnt that bad in s15 as rmp) on retail and we did it with voice + tryhard.

Edited by Noneedholy

you missed my points

And yes i think some ppl would be able to hit glad (back in s15 ofc ) If they would have played there like they play their class now here.

this is possible yeah, because of personal mechanics, but 0 teams that cam compete for glad if we put them right now in ladder, literally 0000000000000000

when i played on 2.7 there were rarely any druids that didnt fake soul of the forest clone

this reminds me of people that say that AT LK is more competitive than s8 cyclone battlegroup, which is a total joke, i personally know one glad s8 who just came there few years after LK, aoe'd ladder with smth like 35-0 and said that AT is a joke, people on private servers tend to focus on some not very important things and losing flexibility of the playstyle

/

btw 5x5 required x3 less skill than 3x3, so how do you judge about 2.7 retail?

btw 5x5 required x3 less skill than 3x3' date=' so how do you judge about 2.7 retail?[/quote']

played with shattered & Aveqtx on 2.7 mmr WMD and even with Doomcryer we played Thunder on 2.6 mmr ( or 2.5 ? cant rly remember ). I can judge about retail 3s ^^ even tho it had only second priority for me since i played this "druids" only as accountplay

(even for free lol cuz i loooove druid

As priest i only played at 2.5 2.6 mmr rmp / mage + bk so yeah.

*remind back in times where retail wow was fun

Edited by Noneedholy

Well my mates like autschbatsch / whereareyouat, baz, pewds etc. know that im 2.7 as rdruid but my xp on my main ( priest ) is 2.6. I guess i don't have to justify myself do i ?

I don't care if people believe me that im 2.7 or not :D all i care about that my mates believe it about the others idgaf ;D

Edited by Noneedholy

Lol, firstly no.

Im not going to pretend like I know if howl should have one or not, but I just find after your first comment it a bit tedious. Are you going to start telling us how you think warlock shard regeneration should have an Internal CD now too? :D

I remember you were insisting nonstop that shard regen should have an ICD, even though I told you it shouldn't - Then when I linked you the proof that there is no ICD on soul shards you pretended to go afk and didn't even respond lol.

Yes you do. But stop basing the report on "AFFLICTION IS SO BROKEN THEREFORE [enter spell name] MUST BE BUGGED AND HAVE ICD!". :D

I gotta give you credit overall though Repitch, for finding many bugs nobody else would've (Nightfall for example was so fucken bugged). Good post/report :good: - maybe you're right and howl is bugged.

of course warlock is retarded, when backpedaling shits can pull off 50k dps even when you spam cc them on their cooldowns. i'm a warlock myself and i think warlocks are retarded.

then again, so are priests, warriors, mages, hunters, rogues, paladins, shamans, druids, death knights, every other class etc.

every class is retarded in their own, so why the hell are we still complaining? every class has some game breaking bug, so why focus all the bitching at one solely?

• Like 2

i need help with a bug report.

Howl of Terror should have an ICD with the cooldown reduction part, justl ike Lighting Shield for Elemental Shaman.

Problem is, it's hard to find evidence. I saw a few people discuss it, but it's not really enough for a report.

So as we all know, warlock (aff) is a pretty broken class, to make them more balanced, more blizz-like, I'm kindly asking you guys to try to help me find some proof.

I tested Howl of Terror with 2 rogues. CD was around 10-14 seconds only, absurd stuff.

should be 1 sec ICD, maximun CD reduction should be 20.

Hello, Repitchx.

Make a video, or screenshots. Try to describe what is not working, in the details, and how it should. Because developers can not fix something without knowing what the problem is. Bug tracker.