Good Movies / Series !

Noneedholy

Well as you can clearly read in the headling im looking for good movies / series.

Just post a trailer here and write the genre above your video.

Maybe some people know that problem that they don't know what they want to watch so yeah just post everything in that is worth to watch :D

ill start with a pretty well known movie but anyways

mindfuck ? dont know the right name for it lol

• Like 1

Walking Dead (Yeah, you watchd it. Who didn't) / Fear the Walking Dead

Godfather

Deadpool (When a nonsh!tty graphics come, but u can watch the cinema recorded one)

28 Weeks Later

The Martian

Spectre

As above, so below (Amateur recorded horror movie, still a good one)

The Strain (Highly recommended)

Shutter Island

Wayward Pines (Insanely, extremely highly recommended, must watch)

There, that should keep you going for few months. :p

Movies:

Southpaw

I am Legend

Focus

Victor Frankenstein

Warrior (2011)

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief

Undisputed

The Giver

Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

Series:

Spartacus: Blood and Sand

The Walking Dead (Is a must.)

Blacklist

Couldn't think of any better atm.

GOD WTF ARE THESE RESPONSES! YOU GUYS SUCK AT TV/MOVIES!

Movies:

Gladiator,

The Departed,

The Dark Knight.

TV Series:

Rome,

Vikings,

Game of Thrones,

Rick and Morty.

If you haven't seen these series/movies, they are a must see (except for Rome, that's more if you like history).

Just ended watching a good, outstanding serie movie. Not trying to be creepy;

Spartacus

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/fe/fefba38a819a338dd199fc9db41f36e3ffd1aed6616dccc7e47e98d8d6180a75.jpg

Omg, that show was... weird.

Movies: The Shawshank Redemption / Godfather / The Green Mile / Silence of the Lambs / Interstellar / The Dark Knight / The Martian if you want good movies.

Series: Breaking Bad / Avatar (The Last Airbender) / Sherlock / Suits / Game of Thrones / House of Cards / Walking Dead / Blacklist / Supernatural

will edit everytime i remember good movies

Edited by Adlairo

I recommended "The Revenant" for those who haven't watched.

To me "The Revenant" is like the shitty, Hollywood, fictional version of "The Last of the Mohicans". It always amazes me how movies so old can still be so much better than a movie today with all the technology we have.

- - - Updated - - -

I still stand by this.

GOD WTF ARE THESE RESPONSES! YOU GUYS SUCK AT TV/MOVIES!

Movies:

Gladiator,

The Departed,

The Dark Knight.

TV Series:

Rome,

Vikings,

Game of Thrones,

Rick and Morty.

Other than Aldairo everyone's taste is so bad :P (And I still don't like lots some of what he wrote) Ohwell that's opinions lol

Edited by Bapss

To me "The Revenant" is like the shitty, Hollywood, fictional version of "The Last of the Mohicans". It always amazes me how movies so old can still be so much better than a movie today with all the technology we have.

cause today ppl are after the money and not quality. 90% of the movies nowadays is a remake lol. they simply ran out of ideas.

like the fuck, they might make 10 new star wars movies.

ye its a good trilogy, but the hell man. they're just gonna try to milk out every penny, just watch.

edit: here you go guys http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/disney-planning-10-new-star-7509188

planning on 10 new fucking movies, like what the fuck?????????

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 1

cause today ppl are after the money and not quality. 90% of the movies nowadays is a remake lol. they simply ran out of ideas.

like the fuck, they might make 10 new star wars movies.

ye its a good trilogy, but the hell man. they're just gonna try to milk out every penny, just watch.

Illuminati Confirmed.

My all time favorite tv series are Spartacus and The walking dead. Blood, guts, broken bones, heads rolling all of the time. Just my type of series. You can also try Marco Polo, Black Sails, Vikings, The strain, Game of Thrones, Da'vinci Demons, Flashforward, Secret and lies US and Friday night lights. About movies, well my favorite - Predator (1987) :D

Best part is that all the men are gonna be complete feminist cucks, and the woman will do all the fighting and be the heroes (unless they're black - otherwise the producers would be racist) lol.

movies nowadays are not good. im so tired of remakes. i want something fresh.

only movie im excited about is avatar 2. first 1 was so damn good. ppl call it overrated, but its actaully not. it deserves a 10/10

does not matter. i can watch the film 3 times a day and still get goosebumps from the excitement. just too epic