Am I Allowed to....

Bapss

I know everyone gets mad when anyone asks this question.. But it's been a few weeks now, so I was wondering if we're allowed to ask it yet:

When do we get our titles from last season?

Don't rage at me - I'm an innocent 12 year old girl going through my first period. I'm also black and jewish, so if you say anything mean to me you're automatically a hateful racist, xenophobic, anti-semitic and bigoted misogynistic. :D

So be nice pls :dance:

- - - Updated - - -

#BlackLivesMatter #KillAllWhiteMen #OscarsSoWhite #BruceJennerIsMyHero

Edited by Bapss

Don't rage at me - I'm an innocent 12 year old girl going through my first period. I'm also black and jewish, so if you say anything mean to be you're automatically a hateful racist, xenophobic, anti-semitic and bigoted misogynistic. [/color]

#BlackLivesMatter #KillAllWhiteMen #OscarsSoWhite #BruceJennerIsMyHero

After reading that, definitely won't answer you.

-

Vegari. It's not easy.

Yeah exactly rather ban accounts from people who complain about not getting a title within 2 weeks.

But hey who cares since everyone who dont get a title also don't give a fuck

at least try to look from other people's perspective. Also You guys don't have to judge about if its "just an title" or not. Seems like some ppl like bapss worked hard for it and wanna get it now before they reach mid age.

Just sayin

cmon it cant be that hard .......

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I don't even know why you people can still complain. Surely i do understand that you want your titles and that you worked hard for them bla bla bla, but this server has improved so much recently, during the season you didn't complain about the huge amount of bugs on Pandawow, you do not thank them when they fix them, and when they don't tell you when they will give you your title or that they generally don't, you still dare to call this server's staff horrible (not talking about every single player that qq's here)?