Bored of Pandawow

Bapss

Does Juster expect us to play when he doesn't even give titles after a long-ass 5 month season?

The end of the season is meant to be the most fun part lol, and on here it's COMPLETE. UTTER. SHIT.

We weren't (and STILL haven't) even been told what titles we're getting one month after it has ended, and at this point i'm starting to think we're not even getting them at all. Could I give a shit? Not really, it's so late it seems almost pointless.

Anyway, It does really feel pointless continuing on this server atm. I'm done here until you give titles or do a 3s tourny. Update this when they've been given please.

Until then i'm out. :bye:

Peace,

Dionysus.

p.s. - i'm not tryna cause drama or qq but simply explaining - that it's boring as fuck when there's nothing to aim for.

I'm sure most of you will know what I mean :)

Edited by Bapss

Funny that juster told me like 4 months ago that he already wrote a thread about the rewards from the current season but he just didnt post it yet. Anyways it was just a lie so who cares.

3s tourny

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

already stopped playing srs on Pandawow till something happen. Going to stream on a server where u get atleast titles after season ends :D

and no i wont make ads now :P

gonna continue playing here when juster did something :D

noneed out (now this retarded mw + wars can fight for the r1 place

Edited by Firestarter

feels like everyone is just waiting for titles to be given before they start queueing again.. At least I am.

Why the fuck am I going to q when the new season hasn't even started?

Anyway that's my last post here lol

Cool.

1. luiz stop shitposting on every thread in sight

2. i totally agree with u bap, with a 5month long season and u waiting for the title yet hes too lazy to do that really shows that someone needs to step up on pandawow and actuallystart doing something. also i havent seen juster on forums for a few weeks now where did he go