Slam formula most likely buggy

Takaa noone gives a single fuck. Honestly i dont like pujo but he rekt you. You can say skinny as much as u want but ur one of this guys who just have a big mouth in the internet and IRL ur just quiet like a little kid lmfao

You talk shit too good u are the one who get sodomized by black people irl and talk about me lol can you just shut the hell up?or you want me to cum again? [ATTACH=CONFIG]108510[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]108511[/ATTACH]

- - - Updated - - -

Almost 5 years, yes, in the natural way to gain without artificial products or shit suplements, and im just 20 years old

Well i have a friend who started to workout 2 years ago and he got almost same arms , i dunno if he use any products or any other things

Edited by Takaa. <3
Well i have a friend who started to workout 2 years ago and he got almost same arms ' date=' i dunno if he use any products or any other things[/quote']

Some people use to buy suplements and weird pots to recover muscle faster and gain faster mass, i just don't. U have alot of time on your live to gain muscle without need of this things