Slam formula most likely buggy

[ATTACH=CONFIG]108278[/ATTACH] 13 Рыцарь Смерти Takaa Fun 177 46 2487

-> Gets farmed 24/7 by me/Noneed/Pewds

-> Wins 1 game due to lag (so Mage can't Ice Block)

-> Goes into trash talk mode saying we're bad and we're the worst players

It's ok Takaa. it's all alright. We know you suffer from traumatic brain injury and born with a small penis. You can't help it. Some people are born with a small penis, some with a little longer one and some with a big one. It's all natural and there's no need to be ashamed. We don't choose how we want to look. Some people looks like a hairy gorilla like Diabloque and some looks like a skinned chicken without feathers like Выше. It's all part of life!

If you ever need someone to talk to, just know I'm here for you. You can always talk to me, I'm a very open person. Enter my stream sometime, I'll host free therapy stream sessions with viewers. You're free to bring your delusional, autistic friends like Выше, Realznk, Chiv and Diabloque.

Call me Dr. Phil JR

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 1
-> Gets farmed 24/7 by me/Noneed/Pewds

-> Wins 1 game due to lag (so Mage can't Ice Block)

-> Goes into trash talk mode saying we're bad and we're the worst players

It's ok Takaa. it's all alright. We know you suffer from traumatic brain injury and born with a small penis. You can't help it. Some people are born with a small penis, some with a little longer one and some with a big one. It's all natural and there's no need to be ashamed. We don't choose how we want to look. Some people looks like a hairy gorilla like Diabloque and some looks like a skinned chicken without feathers like Выше. It's all part of life!

If you ever need someone to talk to, just know I'm here for you. You can always talk to me, I'm a very open person. Enter my stream sometime, I'll host free therapy stream sessions with viewers. You're free to bring your delusional, autistic friends like Выше, Realznk, Chiv and Diabloque.

Call me Dr. Phil JR

>mfw https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1459625145395.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Write 30 line for me #lifegoal

- - - Updated - - -

get a life dawg lol

Still salty because of that http://www.hapshack.com/images/ljFrw.jpg :good:

- - - Updated - - -

i really dont get you tbh we are not talking about 3s, that was 1 day ago and you still fucking mad , you are the one who need a fucking therapy kek xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i guess this war is you? oh well. farmed u on ur dk anyway. enjoy. keep talkin and ill post some more later.

http://imgur.com/a/YZjPn

want me to upload more?

are you retarded or u dont know how to read ? lol

MY WARRIOR NAME : Черныйиисус

if i had screen'd every wins against you my screenshot folder would be 30 Go +

only place where you actaully can beat me is in 2s when i play rogue mage lol. well, not even that. thats how bad you are xD.

ah my bad about the warrior. well its okay, enjoy the rest.

and you're a 2s hero that simply can't do 3s. stick with 2s, its where you belong, shitter.

http://imgur.com/a/plkeg

so shut the fuck up you retard. dont take screen-shots when the server lags and although you're fucking dumb, you should know that a wmd should easily rape rmd when its laggy. just watch my vod lol. mage lags away when i dance and i had to spam cheap shot u cuz ye, lag.

in fact i feel godlike when you screenshot every wins against me that just prove that im good xDXdXdXdXdXd

no i do it so i can backup my shit, unlike you rofl. "if i'd screen every game it'd be 30+". and we all know thats bullshit, you cant prove it. i can prove that i farmed you in both 2s and 3s =)

should we ask the community who's a shit player??? its so funny cause you cant do anything outside of 2s and that's a fact. but of course shit players always has an excuse.

"serious people"

"serious comp"

"i dont play op comps"

and wps is not bad on this server lmfao. its actaully really strong if you know how to play it. its broken on here cuz of the warrior carrying the whole game with retarded bugged damage.

but of course wps isnt good according to u, cause you play it!

Edited by Repitchx

Takaa ... isnt that this warrior who got farmed in the teamplay tournament from my MLD ?

Topkek why is he even talking ? In the tournament u got totally destroyed ... weird when ppl start to play srs u dont even have a chance hm ?

and dont tell me now that KFC is weak

Edited by spoon123

Yo guys, you making a off topic so hard.

Today ive faced 430k hp awar hitting me 2x 52k slam not critical in 2s rofl

- - - Updated - - -

Yo guys, you making a off topic so hard.

Today ive faced 430k hp awar hitting me 2x 52k slam not critical in 2s rofl

*followed slam btw

no i do it so i can backup my shit, unlike you rofl. "if i'd screen every game it'd be 30+". and we all know thats bullshit, you cant prove it. i can prove that i farmed you in both 2s and 3s =)

should we ask the community who's a shit player??? its so funny cause you cant do anything outside of 2s and that's a fact. but of course shit players always has an excuse.

"serious people"

"serious comp"

"i dont play op comps"

and wps is not bad on this server lmfao. its actaully really strong if you know how to play it. its broken on here cuz of the warrior carrying the whole game with retarded bugged damage.

but of course wps isnt good according to u, cause you play it!

At this moment u fucked up , WPS is not good since EVERY class does insane dmg on this server , SP cant survive thats why no one playing Sp in 3s

And on s15 in retail no one played WPS since Sp was good only on godcomp

- - - Updated - - -

I dont give a shit about what "people" think about me IKR that ive farmed every one on this serv

[ATTACH=CONFIG]108291[/ATTACH]

- - - Updated - - -

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=116838

• Like 1

Dear takaa,

ive farmed every one on this serv

Takaa ... isnt that this warrior who got farmed in the teamplay tournament from my MLD ?

Topkek why is he even talking ? In the tournament u got totally destroyed ... weird when ppl start to play srs u dont even have a chance hm ?

and dont tell me now that KFC is weak

:) ye you "farmed" everyone :)